Next Honda Accord

titan

^ I like it alot. If this rendering holds true, kudos to Honda. The resemblence to the Civic is there, but it's execution is nicer here than on the Civic Sedan, IMHO. The wheels are hot too. Can't wait to see what the next TL will look like.

That looks really big for an Accord (almost looks like it was based on a Phaeton to me) but it is a big improvement over the current one. However, I think it looks a little bit too much like the Civic and TSX and I don't know if it will look that fresh by the time it gets here. It's a 2008 MY, correct?

Yuck...I'm just beginning to warm up to the current Accord and they show this. Looks too much like a Civic for my tastes. I do like the roofline, though.

How very groundbreaking! [/super-sarcasm]

Aaaah...

I never saw the new CSX model, I don't think... Doesn't look bad.

Canadian CSX = JDM Civic with some extra luxury amenities (and a revised bumper).

That Accord sketch is just a sketch based off of the sports4 concept, and the person just based the front end off the Civic, since it is Honda's latest design. I doubt either the Euro or American Accord will resemble it. Remember the sketch of the next NSX with the front end off the Euro Civic? Lol, these sketch artists :stupid: There's probably a sketch of the next gen s2000 with the front end off the new Civic floating around somewhere too. Remember, Honda isn't Pontiac, they don't use the same front end for every vehicle (SUV's included)! :P

I don't think this is representative of the new Accord at all.....just looks like someone gave us their own interpretation of a "new" Accord with Civic styling cues...

If you look at the Honda concept that was at, Geneva was it? I forget where....but that car was to preview the new Accord and doesn't look anything like this computer-generated image.

Eh, not bad. I'm willing to bet that the final product will be nicer... not to mention the interior gorgeous and powertrains upped.

Just found this...

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

So Honda IS trying to be the king of blandness after all...

I don't see it. I mean, one car has an "H" and the other, a "T".

What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Okay, so, yeah, they look similar. Let's wait until some actual photos come out before we pass judgement. But hey, if the new Accord looks like this, with Honda's interiors and handling/powertrains, they'll be a good sell.

Just, uh, let's pray for no fires LOL

Im not quite up to par on my kanji(will be for sure after a summer in Tokyo though), but yeah, on the right side it says "Honda A-(the cut off the -ccord part)", and that bit in the rainbow box says ultra something or other.

Seeing as how I am not a fan of the new Civic at all...this "new Accord" doesn't appeal to me either.

// c0ld_phuz10n

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

This is the same Jelly Bean Crap look that GM had that everybody bashed in the 90's.

Course being Honda people will think it is manna from above.

:censored:

What allot of Crap, just tinny junk like all asian cars and not built for real americans. Wish people would wake up and stop trying to force big people in coffin cars. :banghead:

Wish people would wake up and stop trying to force big people in coffin cars.

Last time I checked, Toyota salesmen don't drive to people's houses in a Yaris, detain them, and force them into the damn thing. If people can't think for themselves and have to rely on TV for brain input, then are those the kind of people you want driving a Ford Fusion, tail gating, speeding, getting into fender benders, and crashes (because their brain activity depends on the radio)?