Sign in to follow this  
Satty

Your enemies

64 posts in this topic

Satty    338

We know who you hate on C&G (sort of) so who do you hate outside of C&G? I would stab the following people in the face*:

Bryan Adams

John Basedow

John Stamos

Chris Berman

Dick Cheney

Thats all I can think of right now.

*I do not condone violence towards anyone, but these people really annoy me and I make an effort to avoid them.

Edited by Satty

Turbojett    103

I'd love to get in a brawl with my girlfriends dirtbag ex boyfirend, but I'm a shrimp, and he's a BIG dude. he'd probably level me with one blow.

ocnblu    733
(checking my fridge for cocktail sauce)

z28luvr01    170

I think he's referring to the guy on ESPN.

I must ask, Satty, what is your beef with Bryan Adams? I could understand everyone else on your list, but why him? He's no more harmful or abrasive than a cotton ball.

I would have to say my enemies list would have to have the people I consider the most evil men in America today:

Dick Cheney

Donald Rumsfield

George W. Bush

Rev. Donald Wildmon

James Dobson

All right-wing lunatics bent on destroying the US...

OKAY here's my list:

- Sean Paul You can't sing! Your voice is like a down syndrome child on helium. :nono:

- GM beancounters Two decades we've been in this rut of FWD and downsizing. :angry:

- Tori Spelling You're a butter face & your 15 minutes was up 10 years ago.

- Paris Hilton More useless & annoying than a Charcoal Canister out of a Pinto.

- Al Gore No he did NOT invent the internet & he would NOT have made pot legal you dumb hippie. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sixty8panther

OASIS You will never be better or greater than the Beatles!

NOS2006    11

I'd like to give a shout out to Paul Wall, the ugly white boy who tried to rap and failed, but is still being backed by big-name rap artists. :nono:

NOS2006    11

Um... there are a few guys from school that might show up on my hit-list if I ever reach pure insanity.

Well, yeah, that goes without saying.. We're talking about "big and rich" people, though.

FAPTurbo    1,077

Avril Lavigne...

Forget Bryan Adams or Celine Dion, Lavigne is probably the worst offender in Canadian music, (up there with Nickleback). But what really makes me loathe her is when I head to a foreign country, I always get the odd person asking if I love her music, with me replying no, and (I swear to God) the person replying that I'm not really Canadian...

:huh:

Paris Hilton...

Proof that you don't need talent to be a celebrity...

She can't act for :censored: , she can't sing for :censored: , she can't model for :censored: and she definately can't :censored: for :censored: .

Everything in this planet serves a purpose. Bacteria break down nutrients. The trees provide shade and wood. The animals provide food for predators... the only thing on this planet that seems to serve no purpose whatsoever is Paris.

and Finally...

Tommy Lee...

Just an ungrateful idiot... He had a playmate wife only to abuse her and now he's left the Crue AGAIN to pursue "Supernova"... And yet plenty of girls I meet find him attractive... Weird... I figured Nikki Sixx would've been the better catch...

Paris Hilton...

Proof that you don't need talent to be a celebrity...

She can't act for  :censored: , she can't sing for  :censored: , she can't model for  :censored:  and she definately can't  :censored: for  :censored: .

Everything in this planet serves a purpose. Bacteria break down nutrients. The trees provide shade and wood. The animals provide food for predators... the only thing on this planet that seems to serve no purpose whatsoever is Paris.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Nirvana, Pearl Jam and any other bands included in the early 90s "grunge" movement... as well as the people who bought their CDs...

Green Day, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance etc... 3 chords o not a song make... bithcing about your fake problems does not equal good lyrics... yelling at the mic does not constitute singing... YOUR MUSIC SUCKS!!!!!

Satty    338

OKAY here's my list:

- Sean Paul You can't sing! Your voice is like a down syndrome child on helium.  :nono:

Knew I forgot someone.

sciguy_0504    0

I would have to say my enemies list would have to have the people I consider the most evil men in America today:

Dick Cheney

Donald Rumsfield

George W. Bush

Rev. Donald Wildmon

James Dobson

All right-wing lunatics bent on destroying the US...

How did I know something like this was going to be posted. :rolleyes:

Neither the NYT or LAT are the Bible, you know. :lol:

sciguy_0504    0

Nirvana, Pearl Jam and any other bands included in the early 90s "grunge" movement... as well as the people who bought their CDs...

Green Day, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance etc... 3 chords o not a song make... bithcing about your fake problems does not equal good lyrics... yelling at the mic does not constitute singing... YOUR MUSIC SUCKS!!!!!

Amazing post.

Sean Paul...ugh. Listening to him is torture. He should definately be played at Guantanamo.

How did I know something like this was going to be posted. :rolleyes:

Neither the NYT or LAT are the Bible, you know. :lol:

haha i was going to add to my post "people who accuse the replubicans for every problem ever *cough*moltar*cough*" but i figured id let someone else have the honors...

Croc    268

haha i was going to add to my post "people who accuse the replubicans for every problem ever *cough*moltar*cough*" but i figured id let someone else have the honors...

Nah, just the ones they are responsible for. :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this