Flybrian

2007 Chevy Silverado HD Images

38 posts in this topic

I love how polar the Chevy is making people. I'm not worried though, just means people are actually taking notice and care about the truck even in these times of MPG importance. So far its only been me and roadwarrior who have liked the Silvy over the GMC...

I think they both look great.....but I'm more of a Chevy Man and the GMC reminds me of a Ford and I wanna stay as far away from Ford as i can, so I'll pick the Silvy.

My dad has been thinking of getting a new Duramax Silverado Classic but as soon as I showed him this, he said "Wow, I like that.... :scratchchin: paused....I'm waiting. :yes: "

Edited by chevyman62

This truck is so ugly it will make a Train take a Dirt Road.

I am not impressed, but since I am a chevy truck guy I will probably be driving one in a year or so. <_<

I am not impressed, but since I am a chevy truck guy I will probably be driving one in a year or so. <_<

199221[/snapback]

You Chevy truck guys always said that a GMC is just a "Chevy with a fancier grille", so why not get the Sierra instead??? :lol:

You Chevy truck guys always said that a GMC is just a "Chevy with a fancier grille", so why not get the Sierra instead???  :lol:

199253[/snapback]

Hah that's a good point I never thought about.

There may have been other postings of this and I missed it. But I noticed in this photo, that there are fog lights in the lower part of the big chrome area of bumper. It seems to diminish the mass of this area a bit.

Posted Image

There may have been other postings of this and I missed it.  But I noticed in this photo, that there are fog lights in the lower part of the big chrome area of bumper.  It seems to diminish the mass of this area a bit.

Posted Image

200341[/snapback]

I really like that picture, looks mean as hell. 8)

You Chevy truck guys always said that a GMC is just a "Chevy with a fancier grille", so why not get the Sierra instead???  :lol:

199253[/snapback]

When has the GMC had a fancier grille then the Chevy? To me the GMC grille has always been just a over sized semi rectanguler circle, with a little bit of chrome along the outer edge. The Chevy has been the better looking truck forever. With the 03 and 04 being the only time that the GMC was better looking. (And even then, it was very close!)

If I were in the market for a new truck now, I'd be waiting until the new Chevy crewcab dually 4X4 came out, and I'd buy it in a heartbeat. That just may be the best looking vehicle to ever grace our presents.

Edited by hdmax

There may have been other postings of this and I missed it.  But I noticed in this photo, that there are fog lights in the lower part of the big chrome area of bumper.  It seems to diminish the mass of this area a bit.

Posted Image

200341[/snapback]

Checkmate,

Totally agree. Looks like a proper, mean lookin' work truck. I even like the smaller wheels....and I'd definitely get the fog lights as an option.

Edited by HarleyEarl

I think they are great looking trucks, both of them. :thumbsup: I am part of the minority i guess because i think the chevy is the better of the two. the GMC is trying to look to "uptown" for me. HD trucks are for work, not style.

Yeah time for a new truck. Anyone wanna buy my 99 duramax. I like the fact that chevy got smart and added the Z71 on all its trucks, so im guessing that you can go with the Goodyear AT-S's if you want and to think I almost ordered a 1500 VortecMAX Z71.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.