Al Gore's son pulled over doing 100mph in a Prius...

Al Gore's Son Held In Drug Arrest

After Freeway Stop, Al Gore III Arrested On Suspicion Of Possessing Marijuana, Prescription Drugs

LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif., July 4, 2007

(CBS) Al Gore's son was arrested early Wednesday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

Article continued

Well, at least it was in a Toyota Prius. Can you imagine the embarassment to the family if he was caught driving in a Chevy or a Ford?

Do people actually name their kids II or III? I thought that was only in movies. Are we running out of names, or something?

Tell Al III that marijuana contributes to Global Warming. He should not smoke drugs. Ecstasy or cocaine is better - they don't have to be burned :rolleyes:

Well, at least it was in a Toyota Prius. Can you imagine the embarassment to the family if he was caught driving in a Chevy or a Ford?

Do people actually name their kids II or III? I thought that was only in movies. Are we running out of names, or something?

Tell Al III that marijuana contributes to Global Warming. He should not smoke drugs. Ecstasy or cocaine is better - they don't have to be burned :rolleyes:

A rabit trail to the thread, but....

The guy the maid of honor at our wedding married is named Willis MacCracken Overton, and he is the IV.

Imagine her horror when due to family tradition she had to pass that name onto her son.

He's a great guy, just has a strange name.

Chris

Some successful people´s kids are such pills. I guess they feel they can´t fill their parents´shoes, so they act out and act like jerks. In the slammer like Paris, I say!

Best, funniest & most absurd thread ever.

:P:lol::spin:

Tell Al III that marijuana contributes to Global Warming. He should not smoke drugs. Ecstasy or cocaine is better - they don't have to be burned

but in the growing state it takes the green house gasses and turns it into O2. So is pot the key to a perpetual motion machine?

I would do it...sounds better than 'Junior'...

I would do it...sounds better than 'Junior'...

Personally I'd rather just give my kid a completely different name.

What a silly tradition, to pass on your first name. The whole point of a name is to get the attention of a single person when he is in a group.

Personally I'd rather just give my kid a completely different name.

What a silly tradition, to pass on your first name. The whole point of a name is to get the attention of a single person when he is in a group.

Well, it's passing on the first name and middle name(s) usually.. my brother is a Junior.. my middle names are other family names.

Why don't elitists like Gore just name their son "Sarah" or "Becky" if they are trying to seek attention.

Al Gore when he goes to bail out his kid...

"Little Al, when we get home you are so grounded... I'm super cereal!"

When they beat the charges in court...

"Excelsior!"

Anyone know what I am talking abour here? What show I am quoting? Bonus points for naming the supposed antagonist fo the episode

I think this is a perfect example of "truth is stranger than fiction"