Chris_Doane

Can we say small penis...

52 posts in this topic

LoL...bet that got some attention. A friend sent me these pics of cars he saw today. Can you imagine how small a penis these vehicles must be compensating for?!?!

The tan one is an Mazda MPV (with Subaru badging..makes sense right?) and the gray one is an....Axiom?

Posted Image

Posted Image Edited by CD/BP

They don't call smaller versions of things "fun size" for nothin ya know ;)

No we can never say "penis"! No wonder people we so ashamed for centuries, I mean running around with penis's and vaginas, it darn near ruined me the first time I heard the words. Fortuantly I knew some of the better words first. LOL

:lol: This thread is hilarious!!! Anyways... That MPV is wierd. Celica headlights, Pontiac grill, Subaru badge, and made for off-roading. :blink: Yeah... super small penis. :P

Posted Image

If you want to make the penis boring, go read the wikipedia entry for it. Edited by Satty

PENIS!

It's just one of those days that you want to shout "Penis!" at the top of your lungs.

I'm just waiting for people to post pictures and get banned.  :ph34r:  :omfg:  :booyah:

[post="24645"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:lol:

Ok everyone over 18, send me some pictures, and I'll post a "GUESS THE PECKER" thread. C'mon, it'll be fun!

:metal:

:bs:

Just... wow. Not surprised since we've discovered how many gay and bisexual men discuss here. Call me when you talk about women genitals.

Just... wow.

Not surprised since we've discovered how many gay and bisexual men discuss here.

Call me when you talk about women genitals.

[post="24747"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah I think im gonna hafta agree with him.

OCN - if you ever do that, please make the topic name "STRAIGHT GUYS DO NOT CLICK"

Please. For the sake of my eyes.

[post="24778"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh as if seeing a penis is going to burn your eyes out! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seeing a penis is not what would bother me. Seeing the penises of people on this site, which I have to "talk" to again, is not something I want.

Call me when you talk about women genitals.

That's what im thiking. . .

How bout shaved pussies
Posted Image
Posted Image

TALK ABOUT THE F#@KING CARS.....LOL. I guess its my fault for making the topic title. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Edited by CD/BP

OMG, are those cat pictures real? Who would do that to their pussy? That's pretty darn cruel and unusual!

(dart swinger, it was a joke, sir. no "guess the pecker" thread any time soon. at least on this board.)
:) Edited by ocnblu

OCN - that's what I thought. Just passing back the joke. Although - I seem to remember a certain shirtless picture. Don't remember whose it was.

Oh man! Didn't even realize that's how it came out, Chief.... Nope, just the penis comments reminded me that somebody posted that pic. Did not remember that it was ocn.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor