Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris_Doane

2010 Lacrosse spied again

35 posts in this topic

That care is big... it's definitely intended to fill the spot of the current LaCrosse and Lucerne in Buick's line-up.

14 months until production. Sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

The LaCross obviously has the ES directly in it's crosshairs.

Yes...even disguised, the greenhouse and overall profile looks very much like the ES.

That care is big... it's definitely intended to fill the spot of the current LaCrosse and Lucerne in Buick's line-up.

14 months until production. Sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

I am in total agreement. I noticed how big it looks from the side. That is at least 195-196 inches. The midsection is where most of the length is on that vehicle.

I am in total agreement. I noticed how big it looks from the side. That is at least 195-196 inches. The midsection is where most of the length is on that vehicle.

It's on EpII, so how big could it be? I would assume it'll be the size of today's Aura/'Bu but witha much wider track, which has been the weakness of the current Ep since intro.

Ugly from what I can tell, I knew it would be FWD still, bt the shape is too Toyota like = me no likey....so much for Buick's styling rebirth.

May be Chicago or NY then?

Doubtful. Though GM may always pull one of those "90% production" concept cars at one of the shows this year. If they did that, it probably WOULD be at Detroit. I don't know of any such plans at the moment though.

GM seems to be on a roll lately topping themselves in midsize sedan design. First came the Aura, then the 2008 Malibu. I hope this car continues the trend. I can't wait to see it without the camo!

That could belong to any carmaker. I suppose the grille will make it a Buick.

back end looks very much like a Dodge Charger. Should have a v-8 and rwd

does it have port holes?

Save something for the next Lucerne.

That could belong to any carmaker. I suppose the grille will make it a Buick.

exactly. and that's what is most disappointing.

nobody asked GM to design a car to *look* like Lexus, but just to make a car that possesses some of those cars' better traits...i.e. quiet solid ride, quiet technically advanced powertrain that delivers refined performance, some good handling traits like a planted feel better steering feel than old Buicks, a great interior design theme with great materials....

but this car's side looks like an exact replica of Lexus' current design theme. Snore. This is not going to wake anybody up to Buick's new presence in the luxury world, like Enclave is doing.

With a luxury car today, you need to car a distinct path of what you're trying to say. The only thing this car distinctly says so far is generic.

just look above me at a proven sales success in Bimmer's sig, the Sky. That car didn't become an overnight success by looking like anything else.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room