retards that I hope all dye!

Here we go again. My final project was due today to be set up in the art gallery. As always, my project came down to the wire and I showed up at 3:30 (you could come in as early as 9am). This is all well and find, although I had to run around to get a computer for my video and other good stuff. Anyway, It's about 4:15 when my cell phone rings, and Jessica is frantic on the phone. I'm too tired to go into details (running on 3 hours of sleep since 8:30 this morning), so I'll go into details later but apparently some f@#king retarded asshole piece of $h! in a `97 Pathfinder ran a red light and T-boned my mom in the T&C going like 30mph. I haven't seen it yet but the thing sounds totaled from what I hear and mom had to go to the hospital.

I can honestly say I wish death on a massive scale upon f@#king idiots...so that's like 90% of the population.

:censored::angry:

If the thread title is too offense feel free to edit it...just very pissed right now.

No offense, bro, but you and your family (or at least your cars) seem to have a black cloud hanging over them that rivals that of the Kennedys lately. Hope your mom's okay and I hope you press full charges for maximum penalties for the turd that hit her. He'll get what's coming to him.

I hope the moderators will edit the title of this thread as some of the titles from Toyota.vs.GM have been edited.

This is not a industry related thread so it does not need to be "professional", and if you don't like it don't read it...

Here are a few things to add.. Mom is ok, but she is going to be sore as hell for the next few days, at impact, the driver's door hit Mom and made her whole left side go numb, but to a major surprise there was no blood.. the pathfinder hit her car so hard the damn driver's door would not open or the window would not go down. the middle window on the driver's side was shattered. and for the HUGE kicker.. HE WAS DRIVING A CAR THAT WAS ILLEGAL TO BE DRIVEN, it had a rejection sticker on it. and apparently the cop was yelling at him to show him the paper which said he could drive it, the guy kept saying it was in the glove box, but the cop had gone through the whole thing and could not find it... so that guy could have very well been put in jail on the sole purpose of driving a rejected car! As to more charges being pressed a family friend is going to call a GREAT lawyer and press as many charges as possible. the "great" thing about this accident (if you can say great thing) is it was during rush hour and plenty of people saw it. the guy behind them was a local inspector that works for the city and ran up to Mom and gave his card, so we absolutely have a witness, which is good. because the whole accident with the Intrepid is still not over because we can't get a hold of the damn bus driver. anyways, we are not sure if it is a total loss yet, but i do know one thing it looked really bad.. the car had pressed the middle of the section of the T&C in pretty bad, i know the carpet was lifted up a good chunk. more details to come.. and of course pics to come as well....

This is not a industry related thread so it does not need to be "professional", and if you don't like it don't read it...

Wrong...read the Lounge Rules:

While the Lounge is for members only, there are two key points we wish to have our members abide by:

1) Please use office talk. Talk that you would not use around the office, or infront of your boss for that matter, please do not use here on C&G

Wrong...read the Lounge Rules:

While the Lounge is for members only, there are two key points we wish to have our members abide by:

1) Please use office talk. Talk that you would not use around the office, or infront of your boss for that matter, please do not use here on C&G

well whatever... that is what Andrew (DF) told me to write.. so yeah

Dear lord.

Sorry to hear this dude, Kennedy Curse is right. :(

Unreal.

I wish you well, and your mom a rapid healing as well as a quick settlement.

Note: The judgement call on the title of a given thread belongs to the Mods alone, so use a PM if you think that one is out of line. Debating it in a thread like this is counter-productive.

Unreal.

I wish you well, and your mom a rapid healing as well as a quick settlement.

Note: The judgement call on the title of a given thread belongs to the Mods alone, so use a PM if you think that one is out of line. Debating it in a thread like this is counter-productive.

Noted.

Anyway, the good news is that unlike us, mom already has a witness to testify, who happens to work for the city of Methuen too. We're gonna head to the tow yeard soon to check out the van, I have yet to see it.

Yeah wish your mom the best. And if the Van is totaled hook me up with that spotlight. :P

On an unrelated note I'm still loving that 2dr hardtop zeta Poncho in your sig. :wub:

Too bad GM can't grow some balls & put something that cool into prodution.

Ouch! Too bad, I'm not into these "K-car Top-hat Sedans" like you are but that van was

a pretty solid vehicle as far as new england beaters go. Your family might have gotten

another ten years/100,000 miles out of it. Sucks. At least your mom is mostly ok, if the

Pathfinder had been going another 10 or 20 mph faster the van would be the LEAST of

your concerns. Knowhatimean, Vern?

Hey, BTW: isn't that the 4-way I forgot in your van when we left Holland's on $50 day? :lol:

I need me that $h!. :smilewide:

Ouch! Too bad, I'm not into these "K-car Top-hat Sedans" like you are but that van was

a pretty solid vehicle as far as new england beaters go. Your family might have gotten

another ten years/100,000 miles out of it. Sucks. At least your mom is mostly ok, if the

Pathfinder had been going another 10 or 20 mph faster the van would be the LEAST of

your concerns. Knowhatimean, Vern?

Hey, BTW: isn't that the 4-way I forgot in your van when we left Holland's on $50 day? :lol:

I need me that $h!. :smilewide:

Yeah, I was planning to touch up the paint and do all kinds of stuff to it along with the other cars this summer, but I guess that's not gonna happen. :(

It held up pretty damn well considering the Pathfinder was going 30mph according to the accident report.

Yeah the 4-way is still in there.

Yup... plenty of more rusted POS cars would have welcomed

that Nissan truck inside as the door crumbled. :huh: