G8 second fastest selling sedan in USA !!!

Maybe if sales is good GM would reconsider the coupe and wagon versions... :scratchchin:

The article says nothing regarding the number of units sold, it's about the average number of days G8s sit on the lots. Limited supply and targeting deliveries to the right areas help explain those 16 days. See how the Licoln Town Car is there too? That car is certainly not setting the sales charts on fire and yet it sits on lots only 22 days on average.

Edited by ZL-1

Oh, and look: there is the awful Impala on the Top 10 List. <_<

That Awful Impala is a hell of alot of car for the money! I know you were being sarcastic, but people really need to see that car for what it is: Great mpg, lots of room, good looking...and inexpensive. I love them. If it was RWD, I would probably own one!

The article says nothing regarding the number of units sold, it's about the average number of days G8s sit on the lots. Limited supply and targeting deliveries to the right areas help explain those 16 days. See how the Licoln Town Car is there too? That car is certainly not setting the sales charts on fire and yet it sits on lots only 22 days on average.

QFT

This as gas hits $140 a barrel / $4 a gallon.

Funny thing is I've been nervously watching the G8 at our local dealer

and there it sits on the pedestal, six+ weeks later, right where a GTO

sat for several months in 2005. :(

Unless we get the production numbers along with the sitting time, the data needs to be taken with grain of salt.

That is actually something of a moot point since production is limited. Holden is running overtime to avoid having to start a third shift - thanks to the G8.

In this instance at least, this stat holds more weight.

But none of this matters since apparently GM is being ran (into the ground) by either 1) a retarded kid on coffee or 2) people who haven't seen the outside of the RenCen in 5 years or 3) People who can't see reality because their heads are in the fog (think about it and you'll get it)

I'm sure G8 will be canceled within 2 years via GM ignorance and complacency.

Funny thing is I've been nervously watching the G8 at our local dealer

and there it sits on the pedestal, six+ weeks later, right where a GTO

sat for several months in 2005. :(

Keep playing that MA State Lottery, 68!

Keep playing that MA State Lottery, 68!

Yup.... if I won the powerball Julie would be rockin

either a G8 or a CTS in a heartbeat.

And if I won like $280,000,000 in the powerball I'd

buy a Kappa for about a dozen of my coolest

friends, a cople of them being on THIS very forum.

I'd get my dad a G8 for sure, he's always loved

Pontiac, and I'd get either an SRX or CTS for my

mom and a dual cowl phaeton V16 Cadillac for me...

aong with about 100 other pre-war cars, and a few

1950s & 1960s to round out the fleet.

I'd skip a white one too.

That's the #1 one color choice for me, with the red & black leather interior. My local BPG dealership, that closed for good yesterday, still has one just like that sitting on the showroom floor. I guess other BPG dealers will be coming out on Monday to start buying off the inventory???

They look really good in that dark gray metallic (forget the color name). I saw one in that color yesterday - very classy looking.

The same closed dealership had one of the "888" series sitting on the showroom floor too (maybe it sold?). It's a nice color, but after having two cars in similar grays ('04 Malibu, '07 SKY), I think I'm staying away from gray for now.

In addition to the white G8 GT, they still have a bright red G8 GT on the lot. I wish my wife liked the G8, as I'm sure we could have gotten Supplier Pricing on them as they wanted to move inventory before the close Friday :rolleyes:

Yup.... if I won the powerball Julie would be rockin

either a G8 or a CTS in a heartbeat.

And if I won like $280,000,000 in the powerball I'd

buy a Kappa for about a dozen of my coolest

friends, a cople of them being on THIS very forum.

I'd get my dad a G8 for sure, he's always loved

Pontiac, and I'd get either an SRX or CTS for my

mom and a dual cowl phaeton V16 Cadillac for me...

aong with about 100 other pre-war cars, and a few

1950s & 1960s to round out the fleet.

No new Merc Hardtop?

I wonder if you'd get a volume discount on 12 Solstices/Skys