Happy Birthday PCS

Happy B Day!! Your not that old, don't worry... but i hear 39 is the age to get your prostate checked.

Edited by capriceman

Old Fart? :blink: Eek, that would make me nearly dead!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PCS. Trust me, there is a lot of life well into the forties. I still keep fighting off the boys, not that that is a bad thing. :P

TICK-TOCK :smilewide:

Happy Birthday, B. Enjoy yourself. When you get a chance, send me your address so I can send you your birthday present:

eed1_1.JPG

Happy Birthday.

Now get the sand out of your bathing suit and go tell GM-E you

guys need to get some serious RWD product all up in there.

Thanks guys! I've had a blast the last two days. Even though we always don't see eye to eye on everything GM does or fails to do, I know everyone here has GM's best interest at heart, and that's the most important thing to me.

I also want to thank that person in Europe who sent me the black GXP T-Shirt, you know who you are!

I'm going to live my last year in the 30's, as much as I lived the other 9, if not more.