More Chevy Traverse Pics

imag0038us4.jpg

They are starting to pop up here in metro-Detroit. That's just one that I've saw in the last day. I've seen about 3 or 4 traveling in the area. This was the LTZ model. Really sharp looking, but ....honestly it looks small compared to other Lambda's. Not sure why that is but on the road and in person the Outlooks looks MUCH larger.

Here are a few more pics from GM.

x09ctte060xe9.jpg

x09ctte061oo1.jpg

I've got a few more over at my Traverse forum www.ChevyTraverseForum.com

Really sharp looking, but ....honestly it looks small compared to other Lambda's. Not sure why that is but on the road and in person the Outlooks looks MUCH larger.

The two-tone paint is slimming perhaps? The Traverse is the largest Lambda, isn't it..longer behind the rear axle I thought...

The two-tone paint is slimming perhaps? The Traverse is the largest Lambda, isn't it..longer behind the rear axle I thought...

Oh it is longer by I believe 2 or 3 inches but it sure does look small. Perhaps it's the "swoop" on the rear fender that does it? The grille also makes the front seem smaller than it really is.

I actually like the Traverse alot including the back. Although the looker of them all in the Buick Enclave. A young good looking lady my son works with even wants an Enclave and she is only 35 her husband said to much money. They got an Uplander instead.

Thought GM was getting away from the slight design-mod, rebadge idea?

They have...none of the 4 Lambdas are rebadges...all have different sheetmetal (except roof panels?) and interiors..

Styling wise, my favorites are the Arcadia and Enclave...saw a gorgeous dark red Enclave at the grocery this afternoon...

I actually like the Traverse alot including the back. Although the looker of them all in the Buick Enclave. A young good looking lady my son works with even wants an Enclave and she is only 35 her husband said to much money. They got an Uplander instead.

Some friends of mine are 38 (hubby) and 30 (wife), they have a TrailBlazer and a Rendevous..just traded the Rendevous on an Enclave last week. Sadly, they are the only couple I know in my age range that own all domestics.

I always liked the Outlook the best, and it will be the one to get the ax, which is understandable since it doesn't fit with what Saturn was. I don't think this Traverse is that bad looking, in fact, I like the slightly "retro" look of the V'd back glass and taillamp shape. To me, the weakest part of the design is the quarter glass kick-up, it is too close to the Enclave, imo.

regardless of how it sells, it will still be a new entry for chevy and will sell more units then last year, because it wasnt on sale last year...

all and all, it shouldnt steal sales from the other 3... and might steal production from the discounted GMT900's...

so all and all i think it will be good, this will be the best selling lambda by far, and its looks wont have anything to do with it... it's just what the market wants and chevy will capitalize on it...