Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Poop Joke Central

Satty

I had violent gas a couple of weeks ago--I had to hold it in for hours until I had a break. I kept saying, "Who is moving desks all day?!" every time my stomach grumbled. When I finally got to my car halfway through the day to go to the other building, I nearly blew the Buick off its axles.

:lol:

You think that's bad... last winter I had a stomach virus... I had the most putrid gas ever. The kind that slips out softly and you're not even sure if you just $h! yourself with water. I planted myself near a window during dead of winter and I taught the majority of classes that day from that position in the room.

You think that's bad... last winter I had a stomach virus... I had the most putrid gas ever. The kind that slips out softly and you're not even sure if you just $h! yourself with water. I planted myself near a window during dead of winter and I taught the majority of classes that day from that position in the room.

Yep, I've had days like that.....

Only Satty could make a thread about farts.......and have it last well into two pages.....

:lol:

I personally think farts are funny......but the worst part about farts is when you are in the early stages of dating someone, and you start sleeping at each others' places.....and that typical middle-of-the-night gassy buildup occurs in your lower intestines....and you are scared to death to let any of it out with your new love interest laying right next to you.....

:o

Then, all of a sudden, your relationship matures to the point where you know you are close to someone when you can fart in front of them.....

:D

My mini schnauzers will fart.....then turn around and look at their ass and wonder "what the heck was that?"

It's the funniest thing in the world....

Heh-heh... my little farter is a Silkie Terrier...the Westies, Aussie Terrier and the Yorkie puppy don't seem to fart, but the Silkie gets a lot of gas...been changing her diet to incl. baby food (veggies). She's a rescue from a puppy mill, weighed about 7 lbs w/ missing hair spots and other problems 4 years ago, now she's a bit overweight at 14lbs but her coat is beautiful and she's healthy overall. Her name is Tinky (Tinkerbell), and when she is gaseous, I call her Stinky.

Edited by moltar

I have the best gas story:

Several years ago I was living with my friends while I got my masters. My friend Melinda was on a health kick, and everything in the house was soy. Soy milk, soy meat, soy everything. Well, the first week while myself and her husband were adjusting to it, we would build up a lot of gas.

Kelly, our dog, walked behind me and stood up at the window ledge to look out. She cut one, but my friends thought it was me. And I started laughing while I was denying it, which caused me to squeeze a little fart out. I started laughing harder, and more gas came out. I laughed even harder and I farted harder. Well, each time it got worse, and by about the fifth fart, I was hysterical with no sound coming out of my mouth... then everything went black.

Next thing I know, my friend is screaming, "Paulie! Paulie are you okay!?" while shaking me.

We labeled the story: "The Day I Farted Myself Unconscious".

My mini schnauzers will fart.....then turn around and look at their ass and wonder "what the heck was that?"

It's the funniest thing in the world....

hehe its hillarious when they do that. my weimaraner used to do it when he was sitting so it sounded like a people fart, he would look on both sides of him whenever he did it. boy those things would make your eyes water too.

This thread was dumb until O.B. posted this:

Intestinal problems make you want to shop? :huh:

That's funny. :lol:

• 2 months later...