gm4life

June Car Spotters... What did you see?

230 posts in this topic

I ain't seen nothin', yet, but gm4life, you gotta work on your snappy thread titles if you wanna take over my unofficial job of posting these spotter threads.:lol:

Over near Lancaster when I was passing through I saw a 68 GTO ragtop, green with a tan top and interior, I think it had keystone mag wheels and looked right out of the 70's, as it was painted a different metallic green than the factory color.

Did that GTO show up at any local car show's, blu?

Chris

Edited by 66Stang

Drove down car dealer row last night, hoping to see a new Camaro. Saw 4 new Nissan Cubes instead.

Saw a whole car carrier load of new Camaro's on rt. 23. That new orange color is the cat's ass on that car.

Saw a 39 Pontiac rat rod 4 door...nice to see somthing other than billit and chrome on these older cars.

Chris

I ain't seen nothin', yet, but gm4life, you gotta work on your snappy thread titles if you wanna take over my unofficial job of posting these spotter threads.:lol:

Couldn't come up with anything... Sorry... And no I just wanted a place to post I saw a another new Camaro... I now have seen four!

Sitting out front of my house I saw a Cyber Gray Camaro SS non-RS, and a Maserati Quattroporte.

WOW on the Maserati.

Chris

Couldn't come up with anything... Sorry... And no I just wanted a place to post I saw a another new Camaro... I now have seen four!

Nothing wrong w/ the title. Cool on seeing 4 Camaros! I've seen zero so far, and I'm in a large metro area.

As far as the car spotter thread, personally I'd like it if we had a pinned, single continuous thread for it, like the Word Association thread. Sometimes, I can never find the car spotter thread for a given month because the titles are different every month.

Saw a white '10 Mustang GT at lunch..sharp.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Yesterday I saw a ford fiesta convertable.

Today I saw an American LaFrance garbage truck.

Nothing wrong w/ the title. Cool on seeing 4 Camaros! I've seen zero so far, and I'm in a large metro area.

As far as the car spotter thread, personally I'd like it if we had a pinned, single continuous thread for it, like the Word Association thread. Sometimes, I can never find the car spotter thread for a given month because the titles are different every month.

Saw a white '10 Mustang GT at lunch..sharp.

I haven't seen any 2010 Mustangs but the Ford dealer in town has sold a few the same day they came in. I know sometimes the titles get wild and hard to understand. I live in area of 75,000 people or so and one medium and one large Chevy dealer within 15 minutes of each other. People love Chevrolet's in my area.

People love Chevrolet's in my area.

The midwest, where we both live, does seem to be a haven for domestics.

Chris

I've seen several new Mustangs this week. Still the same 3 Camaros. Honestly, I like the Mustang better, it looks smaller and more athletic.

Satty, I hate to say it, but the Challenger is growing on me.

Mustang looks good in the grabber blue color they have for it.

Son and I looked at a Grabber Blue convertible at the local Ford dealer.

Nice!

Chris

Satty, I hate to say it, but the Challenger is growing on me.

Mustang looks good in the grabber blue color they have for it.

Son and I looked at a Grabber Blue convertible at the local Ford dealer.

Nice!

Chris

Nice..haven't seen one yet in Grabber Blue. So far, I've seen a silver V6 convertible (in PA), dark red GT convertible (in OH), and a black GT coupe and a dark gray GT coupe here in AZ. I snagged a brochure the other day, want to study it and the 'build your own' part of the Ford website.

The Challenger is way too big, in person its massive, thats just not my style. If I get something that big, its going to have 4 doors and a tailgate.

The Challenger is more the size of say a 1960's Fury than a Pony car.

It looks killer in the B5 blue. The Hemi makes the car, IMHO.

With 5 kids....hmmm...I could put two in the backseat and they would be far enough apart to keep from fighting with each other.

Chris

I really like the '10 Mustang, except it has "black diaper syndrome", that massive, black textured lower rear bumper area. I know, Camaro has it too, but it looks worse on the Ford, imo. Also, some of the wheels on the '10 Mustang are sort of effeminate.

The Challenger has road presence, that's for sure. It's a bad ass looking car, even in six cylinder form with the 18 inch rims. I hope they can put the Pentastar V6 in it with manual transmission next year.

I've been moaning about not seeing any Camaros at the local Chevy dealer I used to work for, but I called over there today to order a part for a customer's Yukon and the parts manager said they've had some... all sold orders that are in and out immediately. He said he'd call me when another one comes in. I hope he doesn't forget me.

Edited by ocnblu

We have a bunch of Camaro's around here, I have seen a bunch on the road. The last 4 (yes 4) that I saw were all silver.

Chris

66, I have not seen that GTO you mentioned.

Brand new red '10 Mustang V6 with factory chrome/polished wheels...looked more different than you'd think from pictures and ah, that glimmering, fresh off the lot, paper plates look 8) Funny thing, I was looking at it as we passed and the guy driving it was staring at the 'ole G8 similarly.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room