Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Who do you miss/ who has left?

This topic is to list all those promminent C&Gers who have failed to return from the big crash or are still MIA. he number one lost poster in my opnion is 98regency who I will always miss as being an Oldsmobile fanatic as I am. There are more that I can think of but after typing half a brief over at the office I dont feel like typing anymore.

This topic is to list all those promminent C&Gers who have failed to return from the big crash or are still MIA.

Unfortunately, 98 did not disappear because of the big crash. He left before it. So he's not MIA either. He left on his own free will.

I miss...lamp. I miss lamp!

[post="3936"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

"Many of you feel sorry for this lamp. That is because you are crazy."

I miss Chief, too, though he kinda dissapeared for a long while before the crash.

• 2 years later...
I miss evok and AH-HA, for their insiders' perspective into not only GM but the Industry as a whole. I miss Trinacriabob too. A few other people may on occasion be MIA, but those return from time to time.

EDIT - KC seems to be MIA too. Edited by ZL-1

Olds Guy is missing too... he was a good source of information on newly released GM diecast merchandise. I know that he previously posted that he felt he wasn't a part of the C&G community, to which I and a couple of others told him otherwise.

I wonder what happened to WildManJoe? He was a big contributor to C&G. He was an even bigger truck fan than me.

I hope all of the missing mentioned in the above posts make a return soon!