FUTURE_OF_GM

Personality types

39 posts in this topic

I always counted you as special because you're such a tall drink of water.

I've always gotten "ENTJ" as my result. I do like the fact that it sums me up as appearing as "intimidating and overpowering" and "not one to be trifled with." :smilewide:

I've done Myers-Briggs a couple times...ESTJ, not 100% sure that it describes me. I worked at one company where everyone had their code posted on the Wiki w/ their profile.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

I've done Myers-Briggs a couple times...ESTJ, not 100% sure that it describes me. I worked at one company where everyone had their code posted on the Wiki w/ their profile.

I get this one, too. However, the results are scaled. I tip into the "E" category by a slim margin. I guess figuring out there are so many jerks in this world, it's easier to be "I" than "E."

I get this one, too. However, the results are scaled. I tip into the "E" category by a slim margin. I guess figuring out there are so many jerks in this world, it's easier to be "I" than "E."

The 'E' always surprises me.... I've thought before that I'm an extroverted introvert. i.e. I'm sociable in groups, enjoy groups, but do like to do my own thing and value my personal time..

Rob

I'm ISTJ, and I think it describes me to a T - realistic, loyal, and calm.

Funny thing about this is, I had to take this test for a class this past semester. A friend I met in that class scored almost exactly the same as I; we got the same letters and we scored within 2-3 points of each other in 3 of the 4 categories.

I'm ISTJ, and I think it describes me to a T - realistic, loyal, and calm.

Funny thing about this is, I had to take this test for a class this past semester. A friend I met in that class scored almost exactly the same as I; we got the same letters and we scored within 2-3 points of each other in 3 of the 4 categories.

Since I'm only 1 point over into E, I'll go with ISTJ for myself. I think it's a good category and I like what the profile indicates. For some reason, the big movers and shakers in this world supposedly test as ENTJs, with the people who do their work for them testing as ESTJs.

Since I'm only 1 point over into E, I'll go with ISTJ for myself. I think it's a good category and I like what the profile indicates. For some reason, the big movers and shakers in this world supposedly test as ENTJs, with the people who do their work for them testing as ESTJs.

The last one I did I was 1 point over into E also.

Rob

ISTJs are your engineers, accountants, pharmacists, etc, etc....people involved in precise detailed stuff, but the TJ part gives them some managerial aspects.

INFP, almost every time i take one. I also know a lot of people who do what i did (architect) who were also INFP or INTJ

(architect) who were also INFP or INTJ

I'm barely over on both E and S. I'm almost at midpoint, so I border on IN. The TJ never changes. Then why don't I like architects?

Wow, I had to close the site down because it burned my eyes with it's terrible design. What does that categorize me as? :P

I'm an ISTJ

Just took it again...hadn't done this in about 6 months.

It said ISTJ.

Yeah, this is more like it, moving into I at +12, instead of E at +1. All I need is an "N" and I can be an architect. LOL.

I'm just happy to see that I'm not as crazy as I thought.... LOL.

I made my GF read it because she often says she doesn't understand me and why I can be so cold and untrusting sometimes. In fact, that's what made me revisit the test. I took the complete test about a year ago for employment and was told that my personality type was rare. But I didn't look into it any because I wasn't that interested in it at the time.

Then I took the mini version on Facebook about a week ago just for fun. I pulled out my official results from last year and discovered that the FB version was accurate. (Neat-o!)

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

I'm barely over on both E and S. I'm almost at midpoint, so I border on IN. The TJ never changes. Then why don't I like architects?

familiarity breeds contempt?

that is, if you even breed with those granola girls........

I told a co-worker about this. He took it and got ESTJ ... no surprise there.

All of my friends over the years have been in very practical occupations and were probably ESTJs or ISTJs.

The website goes on to say how the *-NFP type complements the ESTJ or ISTJ type. I don't know about this. I would see it as a headache.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead