Chazman

New Challenger pics!!!!!!!!!!

I see a lot of carbon too. That foreshadowing it being lighter than the LX vehicles?

I like the exterior alot, not quite sure about the interior. Wish I could use my GM points on one.

Sexy, macho, hot, mean, and with 6.1L Hemi power... badass.

There is definitely something wrong with that site. I can get the pictures to show up (sometimes) but I can't get to www.autoweek.com at all.

I had the same trouble, but then it worked. I suspect they are getting heavy traffic. (?) Car looks awesome, especially that pic from the front! B)

It looks great. Actually, it looks like it'll eat the Mustang for lunch. I CAN'T WAIT to see the Camaro.

I love the interior.  to each their own.  Looks like they have a 5 speed manual in there as well.  Hopefully for my next car I will have the GTO, Camaro, and Challenger to choose from.

[post="61866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Should have a six speed if the rumors are right...

A black Challenger will be my next vehicle!! The only thing I didn't like about my '02 Monte Carlo SS, was the seat belt that was attached to the B pillar, which sucks for people trying to get into the back seat of a coupe. They finally put the seat belt on the seat like in a convertible......where it should have been on coupes for a long time. I'm sure this was also done for a convertible option in the future. I also noticed that this will be a hardtop convertible. How f-in cool is that?? :metal: :cheers: :drool:

WOW! :huh: Four things: 1. the front is gorgeous... detailed, visually pleasing... agressive. 2. The C-pillar is a bit too thick but who gives a F$#& when it's a HARDTOP! 3. It's a true H A R D T O P ! The first one from Mopar in like 20 years! 4. The interior is nice... not incredible but nice. Shifter is badass! P.S. I hope this is the first shot fired in the return of hardtops. The Camaro HAS to be a hardtop now.... If hardtops make their way back into these new musclecars that are hitting the streets in the next few years then I will have a lot less to bitch about. B)

I'm not into the styling but think it is still cool. I seriously am thinking the Camaro will be my next car. In black of course. It will steal the show. Maybe DCX got wind of it and that is why so many images of the Challenger leaked. They certainly know how to keep lids on things like they did with the Jeep concepts from last year. Gosh 5 more days until more new stuff!

This is a sweet looking car. If it wasn't for my drooling for the new Camaro, I'd actually consider this. As for the General waiting until 2009-2010, I can't believe they'll wait that long. IMHO, having a car out in time for its 40th anniversary sounds too appealing and allowing for Mustang to "own" the market for the next few years just doesn't make sense...

Guest Josh

I'm not into the styling but think it is still cool.

I seriously am thinking the Camaro will be my next car. In black of course. It will steal the show. Maybe DCX got wind of it and that is why so many images of the Challenger leaked. They certainly know how to keep lids on things like they did with the Jeep concepts from last year.

Gosh 5 more days until more new stuff!

[post="61918"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Waaaaay off topic but Dave, when you're in Detroit you have GOT to arrange a meeting with this "Backseat Betty"...she's gotta be 18 now. B)

http://www.mph-online.com/mag/bettys/003

Waaaaay off topic but Dave, when you're in Detroit you have GOT to arrange a meeting with this "Backseat Betty"...she's gotta be 18 now.  B)

http://www.mph-online.com/mag/bettys/003

[post="61927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:lol:

She gave props to Big Beaver Rd. That's exit 69 on I-75!! :P

I grew up two miles from Big Beaver (which I call "16 Mile Rd.").

I actually liked the old pictures a lot more then these.

dirty mind. Our kind of reader. I'll pass on your request. Also what is your thumbnail now?

Interior bites! Did Chrysler hire all the old GM interior designers? First the 300, the Charger and this Challenger have the WORST interiors I ever saw. (on the other hand, I love the Pacifica interior). Edited by heintz

Guest Josh

dirty mind. Our kind of reader. I'll pass on your request.

Also what is your thumbnail now?

[post="61932"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It was the band JoCaine now, its a front shot of my Solstice.

I know of a few other model ladies that would gladly do a photo shoot for backseat betty...they've read a few of my mags and are interested.

I should stop taking this off topic.....but yes Brews....exit 69 Big Beaver Road lol

i love it

The front is good but I don't care much for the rest. I think I'll take a Camaro or new GTO.