Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bimmer325

Official 9-5 Image

42 posts in this topic

It looks like Saab is moving away from those Saab vertical openings on each side of the grill.

[post="4842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Look closely. They're there. ;)

It could be worse... but, still, I don't think it has enough substance. At $40K, people want the best... good character won't cut it. Who'd buy one over an E-class, A6, or 5-series?

It could be worse... but, still, I don't think it has enough substance. At $40K, people want the best... good character won't cut it. Who'd buy one over an E-class, A6, or 5-series?

[post="5054"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Owners of '99-'05 SAAB 9-5s...

I dont know, there is something I like and there is something I really dont like about it. Its definately eye catching but I'm afraid this picture shows too little and that its as bad as the spy shots. Whatever, it is different?

It's not bad... I love how sharply creased the fenders are. It looks surprisingly clean and fresh for such a dated car, just like the 9-7X...

Hmmm...it looks really good in the ams pictures. I like it. I think it's amazing how Saab can manage such detail changes that change the overall appearance of the car just enough to make it look fresh. It looks pretty good, I like the wagon a lot.

I don't know what I think about the new 9-5. It looks ok in silver, but in other colors the metal around the headlights makes the car look weird. Almost like it's bandaged-up and tape or something is holding the headlights on.

Could've easily been made an Olds. 

[post="6109"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wait, what? :blink:

Why is there a blank spot behind the headlights? Is it just to make the front wrap around more?

Ugh... It's not bad, but it's not good. The rear is terrible. The body is... practically the same, and the front is questionable, but good-looking. Overall... It's need an all new replacement... now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0