Why So Serious?

Cory Wolfe

Um, and your choice is...?

That would be a helpful addition, wouldn't it? :P

Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. I figure it'll be the cheapest to fix of those I've looked at and its also received better reliability ratings than most of those. It's certainly a step down in comparison, but it's something I can still enjoy. It might even be a bit nostalgic for me since I was a big Pontiac fan years back.

Now I can say it was the choice I hoped you'd make. Good luck finding one. They're cheap, reliable, and can be some fun. If you can keep your foot out of it, they get pretty good gas mileage too.

IIRC that color was available earlier on in production (2005 or so)...

Yes. It was available from 2004-2006 I believe. I think it wears red very well too.

Those wheels look great on it in BV's pic, but just about anything would be an improvement over the stockers that GM offered.

IIRC that color was available earlier on in production (2005 or so)...

Yes. It was available from 2004-2006 I believe. I think it wears red very well too.

Those wheels look great on it in BV's pic, but just about anything would be an improvement over the stockers that GM offered.

That being said the Comp-G wheels were not bad.

I must have missed something, are you growing a mullet or joining a sorority?

Probably both. I can do that, after all. :P

My top three choices for color would be 1) Fusion Orange, 2) Black, and 3) Sport Red.

If I have my way, a set of these will make their way onto it eventually:

30352d1092714650-17x7-mille-miglia-evo-wheels-for-sale-evo3.jpg

If I have my way, a set of these will make their way onto it eventually:

30352d1092714650-17x7-mille-miglia-evo-wheels-for-sale-evo3.jpg

Hah! Those are the very wheels I want someday. That is if I can't get a hold of Caliber SRT4 wheels.

595d1240894515-trade-dodge-avenger-r-t-wheels-srt4-wheels-calibersrt_wheel.jpg

Mille Miglia makes some great wheel designs (they're the makers of my current wheels).

• 2 weeks later...

Mustang or Eclipse

Coupe

With a spoiler

With that upkick in the rear quarter window

edit: not an eclipse....

Window is too small to be a Mustang...I'm thinking Impala or Subaru Legacy. Hmmm...looks like frameless doorglass, so Legacy seems more likely..

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

plus one

The stripe might indicate an older, gentler driver beforehand... a good thing for any subsequent owner. But I'd have my hairdryer out immediately upon getting it home.

I hope this is the car that gets you out of your automotive doldrums, Viper, so you can concentrate on other things that interest you. Good luck!

Why does this matter to anything that is in this thread?

Because it clearly is in reply to the previous posts above mine by Oldsmoboi and Chris_Doane. Next question?

Tires look alright, but make sure you carry pepper spray because you'll have to fight off bull dykes left and right in that thing.

na, that's the wagon

He didn't get an Outback or Forester... :huh:

I definitely have seen more than just a few "Legacy Lesbians."