Bought a Pontiac

RjION

Price was right, pulled the Solstice wheels and added a set of dipped SKY wheels.

Not a Turbo

I got this thing for under $10K before tax so I took it, wife loves it. Always liked the Solstice alot, it's just the SKY looks so much better.

I kinda like owning two orphan brands, maybe I'll look for a clean Oldsmobile next.

post-2804-0-38353100-1301271337.jpg

post-2804-0-38184900-1301271351.jpg

Edited by RjION

Awesome!

Love the Kappa twins. If only I at all needed a 2nd car, that leftover 2009 roadster I drove back in Jan 2010 was a blast. I'd have preferred the 2.0T, but regardless it's just a fun package and looks killer. Now used, the pricing can make them unresistable.

How many miles? What year is it?

Congrats on the Pontiac score. Great little roadster you got there.

I am seeing more and more of the Kappa twins in southern & central NJ now, even though we're still experiencing winter-like weather. Seeing them all, including your pics, makes me miss my '07 Saturn SKY though. I've been watching the prices on them around me, no where near $10k yet, but you've given me hope to continue looking :smilewide:

Post more pics when you can!

WOW ... very nice. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_04.16.11_Dwight.IL *

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Out in no-man's land on an old 2-lane" __ Bucky Covington __ 'It's Good To Be Us'

The SKY rims you put on are nice, but I like these GXP rim's better on the Solstice:

Yes but I got the four chrome wheels and new EAGLE F1 tires for zero dollars and zero cents. Dollar for dallar and cent for cent I like these much more.

• 1 month later...