Build the worst car possible.

Here's the rule. You must use features, designs, and components from currently available vehicles. Stuff from out of production cars doesn't count.

For example:

Crown Cic body with a FWD CVT mated to a VW 4 cylinder TDI. The interior would feature a center gauge console and column shifter.

Hummer H2 with the 1.8L VVT-i 4cyl from Toyota and a six-speed. Center mountd gauge pods from the Ion.

Honda Ridgeline on a Honda Element chassis, Toyota

Prius Hybrid drivetrain. Enough said.

Guest YellowJacket894

Saw the bodies of a Honda Element, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Toyota Tundra, Scion xB, Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris sedan, Honda Civic, Scion xA, and Honda Ridgeline up and weld the random sheetmetal together on the Tundra chassis. Make sure to use that dip$h!ted Ridgeline tailgate and the Yaris's trunk. Take the interior of the Tundra with the seats of the Element and forget the carpet -- just spray down some bedliner in a can. Power this ugly ass mess with the Element's four-banger in the front, and the xB's four in the rear.

There. Now you have an utter Franken-mess.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Dodge Ram Mega Cab... Prius Engine minus the electric motor... Caliber's CVT... Aveo's 14" wheels... Corvette low profile tires... Yaris seats... Aveo cloth... FJ Cruiser rear mounted spare... Beetle headlights... Solara taillights... Solstice grill... Accent dashboard... Viper exhaust system... Quest sky view windows... Lucerne CX lower fascia... Wrangler Rubicon foglamps... G6 backlighting...

I win. :D

Well darn it now I feel sorry for Harry. For the first time everrr. Josh, what's one night out of your life? What's one tongue bath among best buds? What harm can it really do? Jeez man, just throw him a bone so he can die happy.

Toni, that was not cool of me to violate the rule. The game is fair and fun only if all participants follow the rules.

Edited by ocnblu

Starting again with the Scion xB, except give it plastic fenders like the Element. Plug in the Chrysler CVT with a column mount shifter, a solid rear axle, and tie it all together with iDrive.

And why not, let's weld on that Ram pick-up bed again. But this time, put it on the roof.

Scion xB. With a Dodge Ram pick-up bed welded to the back.

Starting again with the Scion xB, except give it plastic fenders like the Element.  Plug in the Chrysler CVT with a column mount shifter, a solid rear axle, and tie it all together with iDrive.

And why not, let's weld on that Ram pick-up bed again.  But this time, put it on the roof.

I don't know why, out of all of them, yours actually made me laugh out loud. :lol:

New Camry nose+New Civic interior+CVT with gearshift on dash top+smart fortwo's three cylinder diesel engine+SOS pad seating surfaces+14" bare steel wheels+Aztec rear+EVO wing+front/rear live axles from Silverado+front drive+rock hard interior plastics+seats on the floor+skunk smell

Let's take an H2. Now, since it's so big, we can fit in both a Cavalier and a '95 Grand Am's interior. Then, we'll take the Civic's radio-less option. Throw in a Honda Element engine along with a couple of its plastic fenders. Give it a Cobalt SS spoiler and Aveo LS steel wheels with hubcaps. Add in a convertible top. I'm out of ideas.

Fit 5-dr exterior, Yaris interior, Kia Rio motor, Ford Taurus Trans,

Nissan Sentra rear suspension & Toyota Prius gas tank.