Great NG CTS Spy pics

Imagine what the next STS interior must look like?! If Cadillac brings out this CTS next spring it will make the STS look like a POS. I never though that the CTS would be so nice looking.

It looks like the general is truly serious about turning things around. The CTS is the halo car for the Cadillac brand and for GM as a whole.

My dream garage right now would be to have a 2008 CTS and a C6.

According to the latest info, the BLS and BRX will have advanced full-time AWD systems sending more than 50% of the power to the back, along with eLSDs (like the Ferrari F430).

Yay!

I wonder why everyone complains about rear-biased AWD. Isn't the Audi RS4 a great example of rear-biased AWD? Maybe GM is banchmaring against the best instead of against the mid-pack cars this time around.

I would prefer a RWD car the size of the 3-Series, but if they can do an EpII that shares no interior bits, doors, hood, etc with the lesser EPII vehicles then it will be ok.

The current BLS is too similar to the 9-3. The NG BLS needs to be very different from the 9-3.

But if it has an interior the style and quality of the next CTS - then we are all going to be ok.

You know what's killing me? I'm looking at this interior pic... thinking it's just absolutely stunning--pretty much perfect... and knowing that there will be critics who'll find SOMETHING to complain about.

Yeah.. like too much stitching on the dash. :lol: They'll be making up new problems with this car.

Go to autoblog. Some have already started saying there is too much ugly silver plastic. What a bunch of losers.

Edited by Cadillacfan

This car renders the STS and DTS useless.

It allows room for the NG STS to move up... and I agree with jbartley (but for different reasons) that the DTS still has a purpose. I was at the Cadillac dealer yesterday (my Buick dealership also owns a Cadillac dealership), and a late-30s to early 40s petite, blonde, tanned woman was taking ownership of her new Black DTS with V-Series-like aftermarket grille. Looked very nice. Definitely not the stereotype that the media or many C&G members try to force upon the DTS.

As for the CTS... it looks great. I look forward to seeing it in person when it comes out.

It allows room for the NG STS to move up... and I agree with jbartley (but for different reasons) that the DTS still has a purpose. I was at the Cadillac dealer yesterday (my Buick dealership also owns a Cadillac dealership), and a late-30s to early 40s petite, blonde, tanned woman was taking ownership of her new Black DTS with V-Series-like aftermarket grille. Looked very nice. Definitely not the stereotype that the media or many C&G members try to force upon the DTS.   

As for the CTS... it looks great. I look forward to seeing it in person when it comes out.

Off-topic, but..,

With the impending death of the towncar, Cadillac could OWN the entire FWD large sedan market. While it's still the #1 selling luxury car, it has the potential to be the only one in it's category.

It's a nice, big, comfortable car. It doesn't scream, RACE ME, so FWD really isn't that big of an issue.

For the same reason Lexus has an IS and ES, there is not reason why Cadillac can't have an CTS (or STS depending who ends up being closer in size) and DTS.

• 6 months later...

I can't wait for the real thing to be unveiled soon, less than a week away folks! It is gonna be hot and move Cadillac up to the next level I think :smilies-38096:

Yes it definitely will.

I remember somebody way back saying they think the middle "hunch" in the dashboard over that screen pops up for a nav system. Hmmm. Might be something to look for..?

Yes it definitely will.

I remember somebody way back saying they think the middle "hunch" in the dashboard over that screen pops up for a nav system. Hmmm. Might be something to look for..?

Yeah, I said that (others may have too). There's no NAV screen anywhere else, and it would make sense if there's a cutout for it.