Flybrian

SEMA '06: 2007 Cadillac SRX Sport

55 posts in this topic

Don't care for the exterior paint, the diamond stitching on the doors (seats are fine) or the disgusting-looking wood(?).

Everything else is fine.

That awful plastic where the wood used to be needs to go.  I really do like the diamond on the seats and I could live with it on the doors.

208413[/snapback]

I belive that suppose to be a marble or some other stone

Yikes.

That trim looks like the linoleum we replaced in my basement 10 years ago. This interior is about as far from "Sport" as it gets.

And what's with the bunched-up carpet in the second-to-last picture?

The diamond pattern definitely should stay...it reminds me of a Bentley. And the exterior's not bad either.

But the speckles...I'm not too sure about them.

the interior is so Cadillac

208403[/snapback]

Same immediate thought I had. Although...I kinda like the interior. It's different and the diamond tuck is well...so Cadillac hah. It's kind of rather reminiscent of the 70's Caddys to me.

Ah, marble... I thought it was the rumored granite they were going to put in the Escalade.

I like it--like the diamond pattern, like the marble... think it works well.

I think something different like this will catch the attention of others shopping around.

Caddy knocked that interior out of the park! I am not digging the wheels or the lip on the front bumper at all. The new grill looks good as well, just like it does on the 07 CTS.

I agree that if that stuff is real marble they made a bad choice. Unless it looks a lot better for real than it does in these photos. Here it looks like like Uncle Howard and Aunt Helen's cultured marble bathroom vanity from 1972. I'm also not too keen on the diamond tufting. It looks like a return to the over wrought tacky that I hoped Cadillac was leaving behind.

It might look like a disco glitterball, but I'm starting to like it... :unsure:

It's cheesy in a detailed, high-effort sort of way, and it has to be better than the drab production interior.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.