Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pow

Traverse pictures - no camo

28 posts in this topic

Looks pretty good from what I can tell, although not a big fan of the wheels. Backside from this angle sort of reminds me of a Murano.

Looks like it will be significantly different from the Acadia/Outlook, which was my main worry.

A-C pillar is the same. Hopefully the interior is different.

looks acadia-ish below the windows, looks enclave-ish above the windows

IDK Reg, but the front clip looks VERY Volt reminiscent.

Looks like the spy photo from a while back was accurate.

Very sharp. Nice interior.... carried over the duel cowl style from the Malibu very nicely.

Edge and Highlander should be worried. This positively pwns the Pilot.

Meh. GM would have been better off making this look like the Sequel. This design is too generic. Great interior thourh.

I like it....ALOT....!

In fact, the Traverse only signifies the massive problem GM has today of "too many divisions, too many models."

This thing makes the Acadia and Outlook pointless in a way. The Acadia is no more luxurious....and the Outlook is no more stylish or appealing......so what's the point of either except to fill GMC and Saturn dealer lots.

To me....GM has two excellent Lambdas.....a Traverse for the low-to-mid end of the segment, and the luxurious Enclave for the higher end.

Nice job Chevy!

it's missing that unmistakable classic Chevy feel, that simple, classy look present from the Tahoe to the Trailblazer. The rear is especially good looking, the interior looks very nice, but it doesn't do anything extra special, other than being nicely differentiated from the other Lamdas. I do wish they had taken a bit more time to make it fit the rest of the line better, as sometimes what's old is new again, and I kinda feel that way about Chevy truck design, it's rugged clean and classic [though it always has been, there's something about staying the same when everybody is moving forward that sometimes works very well]. Anyways, kudos for making it different from the other Lambdas, and the interior actually looks very pleasant.

interior looks great. doesnt look like a carryover from the other crossovers, its definitely more malibu related.

Hmmmm... 286hp... wonder if the other Lamdas will get the same DI 3.6L.

But its only 11 hp so who cares? Better fuel economy.

I know, but I've become obsessive when it comes to making sure GM products have the least 'faults' (not that you could call 11hp lower a fault on an ample power supply), vs. the competition. But it'd be sweet to gain the 11hp, and end up with better fuel economy as well! We'll see if the numbers change at all when we get the press release.

Finally! Bluetooth is coming to the Lambdas, as are 20 inch factory wheels for premium Lambda models.

Very impressed. Didn't think it would look this "different" from the Acad/Outlook. While I still think 4 lambda's are too many, the Traverse is very nicely done.

Well I tought the Outlook was on the chopping block, isn't it? Thats what I tought the purpose of the Traverse was, to replace the value leading Lambda.

I see no problem offering a Saturn, Buick, Chevy, and GMC. I wish they'd cut down too a Chevy and Buick. But hey if the Outlook sells who cares? And hey the GMC is doing fine so why mess up a good formula.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0