Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Very strange, does Josh know Bob Lutz?

28 posts in this topic

Josh wouldn't know his own ass if it came up and shat on his head, so your obvious answer is no.

lol at the first, and only comment.

Borger did you post that comment?

lol at the first, and only comment.

It doesn't bear mentioning, but I'll say it anyway: The GM Source is one of the fattest jokes on the internet. Like a McThunderthighs with a large McCankles meal fat. So fat that, in fact, it has more rolls than a country buffet in rural Georgia. :smilewide:

Comments like the one left are deserved. Hell, they should be encouraged.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Upon closer inspection of those Lumina SS photos, I take back my "I'll take the blonde" comment from last week.

Borger did you post that comment?

$h!e is not a word I use, must be a Brit or Aussie, not a word a proper German would use. :AH-HA_wink:

Josh wouldn't know his own ass if it came up and shat on his head, so your obvious answer is no.

I didn't know "shat" was actually a word......

:scratchchin:

I didn't know "shat" was actually a word......

:scratchchin:

Yes, past tense form. It's in Queen's English, but not American English...

Yes, past tense form. It's in Queen's English, but not American English...

I'm not sure the Queen would use such language.

Hah-hah...I meant England-origin English, commonly called the 'Queen's English'.

Her Majesty is a kick-ass lady! I'm pretty sure she tells Charles to eff-off every now and then. :smilewide:

Her Majesty is a kick-ass lady! I'm pretty sure she tells Charles to eff-off every now and then. :smilewide:

And she has her own diesel Land Rover Defender..with a manual transmission! (assuming the movie 'The Queen' was accurate on that aspect).

And she has her own diesel Land Rover Defender..with a manual transmission! (assuming the movie 'The Queen' was accurate on that aspect).

I can't help but :) at the idea of any King/Queen driving such a hardcore offroad vehicle. Like I said, Her Majesty is a kick-ass lady!

I can't help but :) at the idea of any King/Queen driving such a hardcore offroad vehicle. Like I said, Her Majesty is a kick-ass lady!

Yeah I like the idea of a German queen sitting on an English throne. She took the name Windsor, but her true last name is Battenberg, which her family changed to Mountbatten, then to Windsor. :smilewide:

Yeah I like the idea of a German queen sitting on an English throne. She took the name Windsor, but her true last name is Battenberg, which her family changed to Mountbatten, then to Windsor. :smilewide:

Ah, yes..those crazy royals..all the royal families of Europe seem to be related to each other..

Most European Royalt is related.

The Swedish Royal Family's family name is Bernadotte, after one of Napoleon's generals (Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte) whom, as funny as it may seem, was a Republican. He as adopted by the childless King of Sweden Carl XIII, and adopted the name Carl XIV Johan.

As for the Portuguese Royal Family... well...... the dude just looks retarded :lol:

Most European Royalt is related.

The Swedish Royal Family's family name is Bernadotte, after one of Napoleon's generals (Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte) whom, as funny as it may seem, was a Republican. He as adopted by the childless King of Sweden Carl XIII, and adopted the name Carl XIV Johan.

As for the Portuguese Royal Family... well...... the dude just looks retarded :lol:

Didn't you tell me you lived in a castle? :AH-HA_wink: :scratchchin:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0