Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2chevs

New Camaro picks (Black)

57 posts in this topic

First my disclaimer.... I'm not fond of any Honda Civic of ANY year.....

*ahem*

I'm just not sure I'm digging this angle.... the top of the trunk looks weirdly angular to me, maybe it's just the photo..??

2416491_855_full.jpg

I'm just not sure I'm digging this angle.... the top of the trunk looks weirdly angular to me, maybe it's just the photo..??

I noticed the same... I think the problem is the angle, combined with there not being a rear spoiler on this car (right? all the other spy pics have either had camo or a spoiler).

*ahem*

At that angle, the rear shape reminds me a lot of the C6...

The rear looks odd from that angle but the rest looks sexy.

I agree, I almost thought of a Ute with a tonneau cover when I saw that rear angle, it's weird. And I notice now that it's been said above- I have never seen a NON rear spoiler car from the rear...

I think the 3/4 rear angle is better?

*ahem*

2416491_855_full.jpg

Yeah, why does it look like the trunklid is concave?? I don't remember seeing that on the concept.

Yeah, why does it look like the trunklid is concave?? I don't remember seeing that on the concept.

It's hard to tell from this pic, but the spoiler covers up the the concave look.

img0848kb2.jpg

It is concave.

The spoiler fits into the shape, and normalizes it.

09.jpg

08.jpg

EDIT: AAS beat me to it!

2416491_855_full.jpg

Are those mufflers I see poking their head out from underneath bumper? I hope that's just bad light or something. The backup lights are pretty small and a little out of place. I was thinking they would be in the inside set of lights or in a setup like the Corvette.

Must look away before pants become soaked.

And are you seriously complaining about it having two mufflers?! That's one big complaint about the 4th Gen.. it only had one!

Must look away before pants become soaked.

And are you seriously complaining about it having two mufflers?! That's one big complaint about the 4th Gen.. it only had one!

I think he's complaining about the placement, not the number.

I'm about a hair away from losing my sanity and actually humping this car when I get it. :P

Don't shave! :lol:

Wow.

But ... hope the red/white/blue emblem is on this when it hits the dealership showrooms.

AND ... that area above the grill is a PERFECT spot for KITT's roving/moving red light on that front end ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I kept my heart hidden" ... Bryan White ... 'So Much For Pretending'

Wow.

But ... hope the red/white/blue emblem is on this when it hits the dealership showrooms.

AND ... that area above the grill is a PERFECT spot for KITT's roving/moving red light on that front end ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I kept my heart hidden" ... Bryan White ... 'So Much For Pretending'

Indeed the spot is. Too bad its too late...but my only solace is that the tv movie wasn't as good as I would've hoped. So maybe its a good thing the new KITT isn't a Camaro.

Indeed the spot is. Too bad its too late...but my only solace is that the tv movie wasn't as good as I would've hoped. So maybe its a good thing the new KITT isn't a Camaro.

Yeah... though the Camaro will probably turn up in the rumoured Transformers series...

Well, well, well.......

This may just very well be my next car when the CTS lease is up.....(and the timing will be perfect!)

I think I'm gonna hate the interior in this car......but damn, outside, that is one HOT looking car. I can't find a bad line on it....or anything to complain about. And I love the concave shape of the rear decklid.....

Is it just me, or do the wheels look conspiculously like the new Challenger SRT-8's...?

i like it... the older camaros were really long. the car looks powerful. i do think the angle in the back is weird.

Umm...

I don't know what you guys are smoking, but the ass shot is what sent me over the edge.

It's wide and mean looking like a 60's Chevelle or GTO. The concave trunk conveys strength and brawn because it "pushes" the edges of the car out.

Besides, why should everything look "normal" Geez, I can tell that most of you grew up loving the bland jellybean cars.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0