Boxers or Briefs?

I go briefs, just because I tried boxers but they always bunch up and there are unsightly bunching lines, although I just had a thought if you gathered all the fabric together in the front...hmmm.

Currently I'm going utility in dark colors for practical purposes, just in case I'm in a car accident.

I do want to have some more hip type underwear in case I bend over and people see my butt cleavage and waist band...

I used to wear underwear past it's due date....now I'm trying to buy new ones sooner and donating the old ones.

Briefs, except when I go biking, and then I wear biking undies with the pad sewed in.

Briefs. I've tried boxers a few times, and just can't stand the flopping (ahem...) and all the extra material. Like short shorts, but no support from undies. In the same way, commando is in between...I need the support to keep things where they should be, but it's at least without the bunched up fabric of boxers.

22 years, and I haven't changed much in this regard despite some tryouts. Even still stick to yourr basic Hanes...thin whites at night and typically a bit softer colored variety during the day.

Fascinating discussion :AH-HA_wink:.

Edited by caddycruiser

Briefs, except when I go biking, and then I wear biking undies with the pad sewed in.

when I glanced at your statement....'biking' at first said 'bikini'...and I thought...wow, how facinating and daring...especially with that 'pad' sewed in....

wow...how illuminating...more of you are commando than I thought.

I think I'd feel too sexy all day.

Too many hot servers.

And where the heck did the term 'commando' come from?

I'd never go commando outside the house... I'd be too paranoid I left my fly down. See, there was an incident many years ago...

And where the heck did the term 'commando' come from?

I believe it is a British military thing when there was a shortage from the Quartermaster (clothing department) and there Operatives are called commando's and they were late to get there supply's so there was no underwear. Instead of being embarrassed they made it a point of pride saying stuff like underwear slows us down. so regular people thought they had the edge by going "Commando."

This is what i rember from years ago don't know if its true.

I like the boxers, but swamp ass is a problem sometimes.

All Calvin Klein....'cause I like the looks and feel.....

I have a mixture of boxers, boxer briefs, bikini, yadda, yadda......

And.....I wanna hear Paulie's story........

:scratchchin:

Let's just say, you should not hear from your roommate that your wang is showing from an open fly, after you just returned from speaking with a professor and walking all over campus.

Boxers = grandpa underwear They bunch up, provide zero support and are a complete turn off visually.

Boxer briefs are better, but they ride up under pants too so they are out except for bedtime. They are what I wear to bed.

Thongs...well, ugh. I can't say enough bad things about them physically or visually. Way too feminine on a guy.

So, that leaves tighty whites as my underwear of choice. Plus, nothing is hotter on a guy in my humble opinion. No colors, just white!!!

Edited by usonia

Thongs...well, ugh. I can't say enough bad things about them physically or visually. Way too feminine on a guy.

Lmao! My girlfriend seems to dig the one and only one that I have and wants me to wear it, but I usually don't.

Freeballin' ...kiddin. MOstly because there's too much genitalia chafing.

If I could freeball with control and some amount of suport Id do it.

Remember in Billy Madison when the kid at the triathalon is like:

"dude I totally just saw that guys balls!" :lol:

I've invented the Thoxer, a combo thong/boxer. I get the comfort of a boxer, but without the embarrassing panty lines.

That would be a great product to pair up to the "Bro" .... I mean "Manzire".

Let's just say, you should not hear from your roommate that your wang is showing from an open fly, after you just returned from speaking with a professor and walking all over campus.

:cheers:

That's one story worth a toast!

Too funny.....I'm sure it wasn't at the time.....but now it's worth laughing about!

:thumbsup: