Alfa's Mini competitor

I love the 8C and I think Alfas designs range from gorgeous to hideous.

This little guy has a kind of

"Pokemon getting a rectal exam without warning" look to him.

Lookit how shocked he looks, or maybe someone just told him that

Santa Claus is not real. :huh:

I love Alfa Romeos and this is no exception. It is a small car I actually would not mind to own as a daily runabout.

I hope this Alfa and the others are really coming to America. Affordable well-designed Italian cars are one thing I would like to see return to America.

8c is sold for ~200k, very limited volumes have been completely picked up across the world, well as far as the last time I read. it's definitely a car you want to pull up in, and something very different from the ferraris and lambos of the world, more cool and subtle like an aston while still being extravagant of course, you pay that much for something!

This little Dustbuster on wheels is no more inspired by the 8C than

the Chevy Vega was inspired by the '1970 Camaro RS/SS.

I like it...I've long liked Alfa's grille, it's distinctive, has character, esp. today when everything has a trapazoidal grille...I also like how they put the number plate off to the side, rather in the center which is so boring and predictable today. I esp. like the current Brera and 166 styling...

You cover the grille/headligthts of the above AR and that sedan could be a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. I wish to hell designers would put a little effort into the sides & greenhouses of cars.

Take the 'floating rod' off the sides and this lil gem truely is a unique compact, and this one was penned in '91. I'd drive one, and I hate tiny cars.

92ghia_ford_focus_09.jpg

Edited by balthazar

Guest aatbloke
Let's hope the interior of the next Astra doesn't like the Brera! :puke:

alfaromeobrerainterior2gm7.jpg

Hopefully it'll be a big improvement over the current Astra's interior facia as well.

The 159?

785px-Alfa_Romeo_166_2006_titan_vl.jpg

I absolutely love the 159. I wish Alfa would hurry up and either get to the States, or stay away and quit saying that they will be back; 8C excepted since it was so limited.

The MiTo needs a better name, and tweaked styling. One simply can't adapt supercar styling to a dinky hatch.

• 3 weeks later...