Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Pictures!

Enzora

Nick, put the Kleenex and lotion away, if you're going to do it, do it right.  Get on a plane, find BV and, while he sleeps, "let it go" all over his face instead of printing out those pics, aight?

And I mean that in a proper "uncle" sort of way.

Satty = class act

Edited by 4gm

What the F*&% just happened here? :blink::P

Satty: You jus graduated from Village Idiot to Official Forum Loony! ;)

Posted Image

And NOS is such a pain in my ass!

Meh, I dont feel like putting up that 3 year old pic of me and I have no clue where my camera is, so for now I'm an inflatable sheep.

You always mention my sheep. <_<

Edited by NOS2006

How could a simple picture thread go so awry?

I knew nothing good could come of this....knowing what y'all look like (except those who've historically shown their faces) really kills it for me.

the script can be obtained easily anywhere over the net...I have the Anniversary edition (or special edition or limited edition or whatever it is) DVD and on that you can watch it in different languages and even a version with the script from some old movie/play (King Leer or King Henry VIII or something like that) dubbed into it...It's the Ultimate Holy Grail DVD...If there was a degree you could recieve from watching the Holy Grail, you'd be referring to me as Dr.

im not gonna pursue this any farther, it already seems like neither of us have lives, but go look up autism on the web tell me about people disabled with autism and photographic memories

got the same dvd, an original script that was used during filming, and trust me you can be as well learned as you like, im sure if both of us know it was well as we say, we both know it well enough to say its impossible to know it any better, its not hard ti memorize it,try titanic or macbeth, those are much harder to memorize, its not like its a huge script, it was a $100, 000 play

What about The Lion King? While I can't claim autism and photographic memory, I watched that damn movie every day when it came out on video and now OWN the damned special edition DVD, and I'm 22. I could write out the entire script, from memory, in a notebook without a problem.

What about The Lion King?  While I can't claim autism and photographic memory, I watched that damn movie every day when it came out on video and now OWN the damned special edition DVD, and I'm 22.  I could write out the entire script, from memory, in a notebook without a problem.

Nothing wrong with that, man. I'm 19 and I own the Lion King special edition DVD. It's a great movie with an amazing soundtrack, even though the new song was lame.

Nothing wrong with that, man.  I'm 19 and I own the Lion King special edition DVD.  It's a great movie with an amazing soundtrack, even though the new song was lame.

I remember the first time I saw the Special Edition because that song they added was retarded. Most people who have seen it agree.

Hey Reg, I used to go out with a girl who went to the same high school as the you presented in that pic. Pitt's parents apparently live around here somewhere and the local news tools make a huge deal of it everytime he's anywhere near Springfield.

Edited by Satty

What happened to the SPAM icon?

How am I supposed to post " :spam: :spam: bacon & :spam: " ??? :P

Posted Image

Guest WestPalmHarry

Are you smiling because you're gettin' happy with that marble frog?

Great pics, all.  You're a good looking group.  I had to take my goofball 11th grade pic down and replace it with Batman to stop everyone from getting nauseous.  Let's see some more pics!

B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think I've EVER seen something as pathetic as you and your High School photo as your clip. You're 40+, as if you forgot.

I don't pretend to hide my identity and my feelings. C&G MIGHT be the cause of something next year, maybe, and it's certainly not ocnblu. NEVER. Ya never know with my intelligence connections.

So. I guess this is more "love and hookup" than a REAL car site. That's what I've heard.....

So much for updating the news, IF Joshie can lure me back. Pathetic w/o it.

Yes, I'm ticked. MORE than ticked. From before the whole thing crashed.

So, who got me to rejoin? reggie (football) I'm tired of the complaining that I need to be here to stir things up. But I'm really only here for him. And wife, Lisa, and daughter Rach. My heart is still GMI. I'm REALLY mad.

But, I'll give you all a pic in the next month, as I'd promised long ago, with the Maxx; I'm 2/3 of the way reading about the new dig cam.

Edited by WestPalmHarry

Guest WestPalmHarry

Pretty self-explanatory.

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a STUD!! Fantasies for months. You should be a soap-opera stud.

Oh, Brian, you're even more of a mess....PLEASE do South Beach.

Joshie, I can imagine. Ha, ha, ha, beer gut central.

Edited by WestPalmHarry

Dude...get a life...I never read too many of your posts, and I always kinda wondered why people didn't like you so much, though the posts I did see were kinda strange...But now I see why everyone hates you, you're a jackass.

And that's not even cool what you said about Brian. I for one also take offense to that as I used to weigh 250 lbs...I was always criticized and poked fun at, I was always overweight and no matter how much I worked out or how many sports I played I never lost a single pound...then last year someone told me (which for some reason none of my other doctors could tell me) I had a high insulin level, and that made perfect sense...So I did go on South Beach (actually, I basically ended up doing no carbs whatsoever) and I got a personal trainer...But up until that point I was very shy, had no self confidence, and was very depressed and introverted...and guess what? I still am... The funny thing is, I lost 20 lbs the first 2 weeks...and ended up losing a total of 70 lbs in about 3 months...you think that would do something to a guys self confidence...Right now I have hit my plateau basically I have managed to stay at around 175/180, but the point is, I have never been happy with myself, but if Brian is happy with himself, then that's all that matters and what you said is not cool at all. It's none of your business and just because you have some kind of vendetta with C&G does not mean you have to take it out with personal attacks on the members or mods or admins or whoever...

If you really don't like it that much, then leave! It's really that simple...It's obvious you no longer want to be around, and judging from your recent posts, I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't want you around...so why don't we do everyone a favor and leave now with what little dignity and respect you have left and take it somewhere else...

Edited by Nick

Oh, is that wpbharry?

You know, the only thing more pathetic than getting pissed at people over the internet and then leaving is coming BACK to the forum to bitch. If you're so happy at GM Inside News, which I have to say falls far below C&G in coverage, then stay there. No one here gives a flying rat's ass why you're mad, who you're mad at, or your pill-head opinions on anything. No one.

I do this for the fun of it. Certainly not to "hook up". That's gross, Harry. And... I had a more current picture of myself up as my avatar on the old site for months... I have never passed myself off as anything other than what I am.

Seriously, I hope no one here misconstrues what I say. I like most everyone here, as a friend, not as anything other than that. Period. I know I joke and kid a lot, and if I ever really offend anyone, please accept my apology right now. Or let me know off the board.

Harry, you've made inappropriate comments toward me and others for months. These comments do not win friends. They alienate people. Your doctor needs to know that you are abusing painkillers and mixing them with alcohol. You are in no shape to be happy right now, and, if I may speak for the board, we don't need your constant bitterness or your leering.

If I were Fly, I would strongly consider banning you from here just for your above post, notwithstanding the long line of hateful, incoherent, perverted spew you've subjected us to before now. But I believe he's better than that.

You should stay away from here voluntarily and only return when you can comport yourself with dignity. You haven't been dignified for months, if ever. Get help for your apparent addictions and straighten yourself out.

Edited by ocnblu

He's had a history of inappropriate comments, I warned him for one a while back, and he was warned on several other occasions. Frankly, I never missed him, even when he would go on a self-imposed hiatus from the site after getting warned. And coming back to talk about what it would take to get you to come back is a little sad.