Pictures!

Enzora

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I work with about 80 guys, I work the back counter at a chevy dealer, there is little one could do to shock me. I'm worse than they most of the time. There are only like 7 women in the whole dealership and I'm the only one in parts and service, so it's cool. I'm used to it. :AH-HA_wink:

My sister used to be an electrician (now she is electrical site inspector - SHE HAS THE POWER TO TURN YOUR POWER OFF!), so it is great to see more women becoming car freaks. Similarly, I am thrilled at the number of gay people on this board who actually like (and know something about) cars. Most of MY friends think I am nuts.

n739089902_461246_8511.jpg

Okay, who is drinking the foo-foo drink in the foreground?

My sister used to be an electrician (now she is electrical site inspector - SHE HAS THE POWER TO TURN YOUR POWER OFF!), so it is great to see more women becoming car freaks. Similarly, I am thrilled at the number of gay people on this board who actually like (and know something about) cars. Most of MY friends think I am nuts.

They're probably right... but that doesn't have anything to do with your love of cars...

They're probably right... but that doesn't have anything to do with your love of cars...

Spoken with the greatest of respect and affection, I am sure....... :AH-HA_wink:

It's a female friend who took the picture. The straw is to save her lipstick.

Why save the lipstick with the straw? It'll just need cleaned off your neck, mouth, and other parts of your body later. :P

And margaritas are definitely not froo froo. I had 7 of them over the weekend followed by a 2 day hangover. :drunk: Sure made the pain go away for a few hours though.

Edited by K.C.

Why save the lipstick with the straw? It'll just need cleaned off your neck, mouth, and other parts of your body later. :P

And margaritas are definitely not froo froo. I had 7 of them over the weekend followed by a 2 day hangover. :drunk: Sure made the pain go away for a few hours though.

Like my grandma always said, "When life hands you lemons, throw them at the bartender until he gives you something with a lot of tequila in it."

Like my grandma always said, "When life hands you lemons, throw them at the bartender until he gives you something with a lot of tequila in it."

Thankfully, someone handed me limes, some Grand Margnier, and some Jose Cuervo. Oh wha a time we had! At least this time I remembered most of what happened. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I figured I was overdue for a new pic or two...so here's a pic or two :P

This one is fairly recent, maybe 3 weeks old and I know my web cam isn't the best quality...lol. But i like taking pics in low light.

picture64ik4.jpg

This is from around 2003 or so, on the hood of my 1985 Chrysler 5th Ave...lol

ld5e7b0e3385e56a0068c02ty8.jpg

Oh my, z, which team are you playing for again? :AH-HA_wink:

I'm still a pitcher for the blue team :D. Whatever their image, I've really gained a lot more respect for Saab after spending some time with them and the people who make them. I really like the looks of the refreshed 9-3 (not that the 03-07 was ugly) and will consider a used one when I'm ready to upsize. The 250hp/5 speed Aero has got to move like a rocket yet hardly gets a fair shake.

:P yeah it was my mom's engagment present to my dad.... my dad didnt wear much jewlery but always wore it.... i now wear it whenever i go to a special event... he owned a buncha tractor trailor dump trucks.... heres my favorite... dig the brooklyn accented front bug guard? :D

98Pete.jpg

me and victoria at a sweet 16 a few months ago

l_489a1903d4f86fac09ca58d17b3d848b.jpg

We need to talk about matching your tie with your shirt properly.

Patterned shirt means solid tie.

Solid shirt means patterned tied or solid tie of identical color or of starkly contrasting color.

Patterned shirt with patterned tie = smiley_nono.gif

We need to talk about matching your tie with your shirt properly.

Patterned shirt means solid tie.

Solid shirt means patterned tied or solid tie of identical color or of starkly contrasting color.

Patterned shirt with patterned tie = smiley_nono.gif

sorry for the fashion no no.. i wasnt planning on wearing a tie, and last minute i grabbed one because i was told i needed one, but i didnt even see what i grabbed until i put it on in the car...

hows this one? its my school uniform with my tie.... solid white shirt with a patterned tie! :rotflmao:

1392567322_l.jpg

sorry for the fashion no no.. i wasnt planning on wearing a tie, and last minute i grabbed one because i was told i needed one, but i didnt even see what i grabbed until i put it on in the car...

hows this one? its my school uniform with my tie.... solid white shirt with a patterned tie! :rotflmao:

1392567322_l.jpg

that works fine... and having the tie somewhat undone like that makes it kinda bad catholic schoolboy hot.

Plain white shirt = goes with anything.

• 2 weeks later...
me and victoria at a sweet 16 a few months ago

l_489a1903d4f86fac09ca58d17b3d848b.jpg

This just makes me wish I was 17 again...Victoria is really a nice looking GF for you...but who is the goofy kid she's standing next to? (just kidding) You guys look great together....

Chris

I'm late to the party, I know...

Here's me and my wife.

100_1732.jpg

... and a lighter one...

100_1585.jpg

Like Supersport, you look good with/look like you belong with your S.O.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Well I decided to show y'all my most current ugly mug. This is me after a couple days of not shaving. The pic is slightly off kilter on purpose. :smilewide: I normally am clean shaven at work, but when on my own (traveling), grooming habits slip a level or two. Please excuse the hairy shoulder. As you can see, the gray is starting to creep in on me (eyebrows and beard), but hell, I'll be 40 next year.

EDIT - ocnblu pointed out that I only have an eyebrow singular, not eyebrows plural. :AH-HA_wink:

borger8776632nf3.jpg

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S