Pictures!

Enzora

I figured it would be fitting for my 100th post to be a good time to post these. Okay Chris, this is the moment of truth. Was my earlier assertion correct!? Do you need hydration?

n1012999336063223997hl9.jpgdeepinthoughtae4.jpgpartytb2.jpgsweatbo8.jpg

:rolleyes:

Okay Chris, this is the moment of truth. Was my earlier assertion correct!? Do you need hydration?

:rolleyes:

Hmm, yes I suppose we can call you a twink. Unless of course Drew disagrees. Cory may get a vote too :P

To be honest it looks like you who needs the hydration!

sweatbo8.jpg

Also...what are you getting ready to do to that girls neck....?

Hmm, yes I suppose we can call you a twink. Unless of course Drew disagrees. Cory may get a vote too :P

To be honest it looks like you who needs the hydration!

sweatbo8.jpg

Also...what are you getting ready to do to that girls neck....?

The same thing I'm about to do to you...

...which probably means not too much seeing as I Don't fool around with girls-and that you are 4,000 miles away. But never say never!

That's who that is?! :huh:

I know it's crazy, but she is the only gay icon I like. Despite this, I think she is incredible. Watching her career span over 20 years is eye opening, especially since most of us here in the states missed it! She has the longevity and diversity of Madonna but isn't nearly as pretentious.

Ironically, my other top 10 artists aren't even remotely similar to her. I mainly listen to British acoustic rock (Travis, Coldplay), Modern rock (Finger Eleven, Tool, Chevelle, Silversun Pickups, etc.), and singer songwriter music (David Gray). She doesn't fit in there at all!

We should start a thread where people list their top 25 most played songs or something. It would be interesting to see!

How about an avatar of Silverchair's Daniel Johns? He's kinda hot.

TONS of gay rumors too. He denies it adamantly, but so does the guy from prison break...

wentworth_miller_prison_break.jpg

Any positive imagery you can gain by that little twist of wording is lost when he gets done with the cigarette, throws it to the ground and grinds it with his boot.

He must be sucking on some really cheap fags, then. This fag lasts forever. :P

Edited by blackviper8891