Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trinacriabob

Happy Easter folks...

36 posts in this topic

Going up north where the remaining members of my family live...the once-every-3-month ritual...but will take a day for myself to go up to Canada, or somewhere, to clear my head.

Well, I know it will be salmon on Friday night (Good Friday) and a brunch I don't have to pay for on Sunday morning, so not all is lost. :lol:

Any plans for Easter?

Happy Easter to you as well (and those that still seem to recognize it or other religious holidays, aside from when people want a day off from work, or need to use it as a reason to shop and buy presents, which is when they suddenly become religious for a couple days).

Edited by regfootball

I'm spending Good Friday in a High Latin Mass praying for all your souls ... :smilewide:

Before I even read your "last post/response," I knew such a theme would follow and I was ready to ask you for a directory of Latin Masses in the U.S. so I can lift my cultural profile even higher, perhaps to match yours! :smilewide:

Buona Pasqua, B.

I'll be driving to Lisbon to spend Easter with the family. I hope lamb is not a part of Easter Sunday's lunch. :yuck:

A blessed, happy Easter to everyone!

Edited by ZL-1

Before I even read your "last post/response," I knew such a theme would follow and I was ready to ask you for a directory of Latin Masses in the U.S. so I can lift my cultural profile even higher, perhaps to match yours! :smilewide:

Buona Pasqua, B.

In the U.S., I only know the ones in Delaware and Texas ... :P

Happy Easter and Happy Passover (this week also) to those who observe.

I'm not religous, but plan to have fish on Friday and ham on Sunday (since my sister will be here and is quasi-Catholic (went to a Catholic college and her 3 ex-husbands were all Catholic).

Well, because of my dear little brother's mother-in-law, he will be spending Easter Sunday in Wilmington, DE. To accommodate that fact, my dad is having Easter dinner on Saturday... but I will be in Maryland that day, with plans made at least a month ago. So no Easter dinner for me this year. I've had Easter dinner at Dad's, and before that at my paternal grandmother's house, since I can remember. So I'm particularly bummed this year.

I wish everyone a Happy Easter, though.

Well, because of my dear little brother's mother-in-law, he will be spending Easter Sunday in Wilmington, DE. To accommodate that fact, my dad is having Easter dinner on Saturday... but I will be in Maryland that day, with plans made at least a month ago. So no Easter dinner for me this year. I've had Easter dinner at Dad's, and before that at my paternal grandmother's house, since I can remember. So I'm particularly bummed this year.

Well at least it's not Hockessin, DE.

Happy Easter in advance! Even if there are no bunnies and ham.....have a good one.

Happy Easter in advance! Even if there are no bunnies and ham.....have a good one.

Speaking of bunnies, I have Peeps!

Well at least it's not Hockessin, DE.

You should invite him over, PCS. :lol:

Human or marshmallow?

Marshmellow

spending it with my family... per normal. it'll be nice, food will be awesome.

Happy Easter to all.

We are heading down to Eugene, like we do for most Holidays.

Happy Easter to all my Catholic bitches!

Don't eat meat today. We are watching and we know who you are.

Going up north where the remaining members of my family live...the once-every-3-month ritual...but will take a day for myself to go up to Canada, or somewhere, to clear my head.

Well, I know it will be salmon on Friday night (Good Friday) and a brunch I don't have to pay for on Sunday morning, so not all is lost. :lol:

Any plans for Easter?

Still mulling over the trip to the Okanagan some day?

Good Friday - I contemplated just going to the office today and taking Monday off instead... but the inlaws are coming on Sunday and we'll be doing some cleaning around the house to enjoy a free day tomorrow before all hell breaks loose Sunday. I guess I'll take the rest of today to do more reno-work on my son's new bedroom. I gutted it, added sound proofing and redesigned his closet layout... now just have to drywall, paint and install the laminate floor.

...and change back to the summer tires on the car;

...and on the van;

...my mother's car;

...do some pruning to the fruit trees;

...prep the yard machines;

...de-thatch the yards;

... I think I should get off the computer now.

I prayed for all your souls today in (Latin) the ancient language of my ancestors, at least on my father's side ... :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room