ocnblu

Holiday... celebrate!

52 posts in this topic

Hey, everybody have a great Memorial Day weekend! I am heading to my little brother's new mountain vacation house tomorrow morning, what're you all doing to celebrate or remember?

We're having a cookout tonight, probably go out kayaking tomorrow. Its supposed to rain Sunday and Monday.

I went and got one of those quick-setup pools for the back yard, so sometime this weekend we'll have a pool for lounging around in. That is if I dont die for unilaterally buying a pool and paying out the ass to get it filled so it doesn't take 13 hours with my garden hose.

I went and got one of those quick-setup pools for the back yard, so sometime this weekend we'll have a pool for lounging around in. That is if I dont die for unilaterally buying a pool and paying out the ass to get it filled so it doesn't take 13 hours with my garden hose.

Borrow a fire hose and tap the fire hydrant. Fills real fast this way! ;)

Personally, I am having to get some of my honey dooooooooo list done. So lots of yard work and house stuff before we have family over for a Bar-B-Que on monday. :P

Everyone have a great 3 day weekend. :D

Edited by dfelt

A great Memorial Day weekend for you all in the US! Remebering and honoring the men and women that fought for your country is a commendable thing.

Have a cheap rental car...expect to go to Tahoe or near Chico or near Shasta. I'll decide tomorrow morning.

Enjoy, everyone. Drive safely!

Went flying despite the wind, and didn't crash!

Might go get a charcoal grill since the old one rusted to pieces and do a cookout on Monday.

Borrow a fire hose and tap the fire hydrant. Fills real fast this way! ;)

A dude with a tanker full of water is slightly more legal.

I'm driving far, far away and never coming back.

With your luck, you'll get to the county line and your car will break down or something.

working all weekend long, hooray for the healthcare industry. we are taking bets on whether or not we can keep our streak alive. had a boating accident 3 for 3 so far. we are going for 4 in a row!

Could work, need a break before the storm hits.

Folks stopping by tomm for something grilled for dinner.

Praying for 4 straight hours alone with the Buick.

And here I thought you were more into the PPs, not the TTs. That's a hot little car, BTW.:)

And here I thought you were more into the PPs, not the TTs. That's a hot little car, BTW.:)

Hah well for is this week only, I've got the TT. Though the week after, I get the CC.

That sure is an expensive looking VW Beatle, and it has a real purdy mouth ....

Mmm...but not as expensive as your new companies' AMC Eagle SX4! :D

Mmm...but not as expensive as your new companies' AMC Eagle SX4! :D

It's still prettier than the Aztek of GMC ... :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

It's still prettier than the Aztek of GMC ... :P

Haha no argument there...I've seen several leaving Milford the last few weeks. It does not get any prettier in person.

Hah well for is this week only, I've got the TT. Though the week after, I get the CC.

Oooo, post photos if you can of the CC! I love that car. The TT looks great, compliments your A5 nicely...which looks jealous in the background. :P

Hmm...holiday...actually nothing out of the ordinary except for weaving around all the beach traffic of PA, NJ, MD and all the others down here in droves, and having a Monday off for the first in a long while.

Well I am home from Tioga County. 3 hours 15 minutes each way. Little bro's little house is in such a nice spot, next to a general store and a creek. I stopped on the way home and bought a new tent... and I am planning on heading up to the campground tomorrow morning... I can't wait to feel the breeze! I hope everyone's enjoying themselves.:AH-HA_wink:

Just saw my little brother get married today. :D

-----------------------------

Chris, that's a TTS, right?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor