raepd

Kool-Aid%20Art%20Car.jpg

Yes, someone actually defiled a great MC/SS with a Hummer grille. I guess it works with the 40-wheel drive suspension lift.

Somebody was dropped as a child...and now they need attention. Hmmm...how can I blow thousands of dollars on a car that will be worth nothing but scrap weight when I am done? :scratchchin:

The only way this car could be any worse is if it were powered by a Toyota motor that was transplanted in...Gawd, kill this thing before it causes an accident.

This reminds me of those old anti-drug ads with the frying pan...clearly, this is the product of someone who has had a lot of hard drugs. Disgusting.

Or maybe whoever built this is this era's equivalent of George Barris or Ed Roth...they built a lot of overwrought, tasteless customs in the '60s.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

How about the HUMMER grille, etc applied to an Aveo? That would be bad ass..

Baby Jesus is crying because of what you said. Give me twenty Hail Marys and your sins will be forgiven.

Two Things:

One: KOOLEST CAR EVAR!!!!!!

Two: What is raepd? -- According to Merriam-Webster this is what it is:

"raepd

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above."

My rebuttal:

A.) Fifty Hail Marys for you, young man.

B.) Look up a picture of Kobe Bryant for the definition.

The HUMMER grille on other vehicles gave me an idea... a while back there was a pic on Autoblog or Jalopnik or somewhere of a Merc G class with an E-class based front clip.

I wonder when someone will take an H2 and adapt a 5th gen Camaro front end? Or a CTS front end? Or a Solstice front end? Madness!!!!!

The HUMMER grille on other vehicles gave me an idea... a while back there was a pic on Autoblog or Jalopnik or somewhere of a Merc G class with an E-class based front clip.

I wonder when someone will take an H2 and adapt a 5th gen Camaro front end? Or a CTS front end? Or a Solstice front end? Madness!!!!!

One hundred Hail Marys and an animal sacrifice for you now.

Speaking of "what is and what should never be," check out this Nissan AeroTruck Special Pony Edition:

medium_3072974199_b27197714e_o.jpg

I think he can pull 3000g's on the skidpad now. In reverse.

Edited by whiteknight

One hundred Hail Marys and an animal sacrifice for you now.

Speaking of "what is and what should never be," check out this cheeky little inglorious bastard:

Bizzaro....how about that Camaro front on an S-10....

I saw pics somewhere of an early '80s Fairmont 4dr w/ a Mustang front clip of similar era, which was semi plausable as they were both on the Fox platform and with some massaging, the Mustang front end would probably sort of fit...

More freaks for you.

NG Camry disguised as an Outtie:

medium_3273908581_595d5c42ec_o.jpg

OH $h!! BLUE DEVIL MULE ALERT:

medium_3274727674_6ab84ee566_o.jpg

Early Car of Tomorrow mule, in rough Wal-Mart garb.

medium_3273909101_cf426025be_o.jpg

NG Mercedes Motor Works A-1-Steak-Sauce-Series-Class (a.k.a. A1SSSC or Ass 1s So Stupid SiCk) powered by Honda prototype:

504x_doing_it_wrong_v4_jalopnik_03.jpg

Lamboiac Sunllardo:

504x_doing_it_wrong_v4_jalopnik_27.jpg

Edited by whiteknight

as far as logos and whatnot being on those cars... without permission... i would think it would be copyright infringement.

back to the car, it needs a humongus brush guard as to crash through brick walls. maybe hornblasters.com can make won that screams OH YEEEEAAAHHH!!!

as far as logos and whatnot being on those cars... without permission... i would think it would be copyright infringement.

back to the car, it needs a humongus brush guard as to crash through brick walls. maybe hornblasters.com can make won that screams OH YEEEEAAAHHH!!!

:lol: look at that idiot that put won instead of one... what a tool.

I was trying to look for SOMETHING redeemable in the OP picture.

While not a Cutlass, the 81-87 MC body shell wasn't half bad. MCs with a 4.3 Vortec TBI V6 and buckets/console were sensible cars, with a long-lived engine and decent fuel economy.

But, true, what we see here is a monstrosity.