Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Considering I have a high school diploma

Satty

Considering I have a high school diploma, I decree that this thread lacks excitement. And ventiports.

Considering I have a high school diploma, I will remind you that it is EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

considering I have a high school diploma isn't something I do very often, considering I have a master's degree.

Ya, got one of those also. And I passed my PhD candidacy exam. But burnt out on academic life and left ABD...

• Agree 1

Considering I have a high school diploma, I think it'll get you a job at Starbucks.

lol burn

Then it's a good thing I got the diploma that comes after "Candidate of Philosophy" :AH-HA: no lol burn for me!

Edited by AAS

What does a diploma for "Candidate of Philosophy" get me?

The status of almost being a Dr.? :lol2:

Then it's a good thing I got the diploma that comes after "Candidate of Philosophy" :AH-HA: no lol burn for me!

... and considering I have a high school diploma, I should have known to keep reading until the very end to see how this plot resolved itself. But I never liked literature.

Edited by Lamar

Considering in about a month I will receive my college degree, I decided to go on to receive my MBA and possibly my law degree. Only then will I inquire about cursed magnets and the perplexities consociated to their given function.

Edited by Nick
  • Agree 1

not only do i have the high school diploma, but i was a star in the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.

Not only do I have a high school diploma, I've also traveled overseas before... to Canada!

You two are doing it wrong.

As per official rules set by Mr. Satty it should always start with, "Considering I have a high school diploma....."

-1 to both of you :P

• Agree 1

You two are doing it wrong.

As per official rules set by Mr. Satty it should always start with, "Considering I have a high school diploma....."

-1 to both of you :P

Considering I have a high school diploma, I agree with this guy, although I cannot take all the credit, as bring_buick_back is the person who was originally considering he had a high school diploma.

Considering I have a high school diploma, I agree with this guy, although I cannot take all the credit, as bring_buick_back is the person who was originally considering he had a high school diploma.

America was always there, yet credit goes to Columbus for finding it and making the region prosperous. :)

Considering I have a high school diploma and then some, I really feel like I should have known to check twice before turning in front of that car the other day while I was driving into the sun. Clear road wasn't so clear once the sun wasn't shining directly at me, and I now have a $4000 repair bill for a perfectly drivable car (with a crunched passenger door and barely-damaged B-pillar) I need to have that is only worth $2500 now. Boo.

Considering I have a high school diploma and then some, I really feel like I should have known to check twice before turning in front of that car the other day while I was driving into the sun. Clear road wasn't so clear once the sun wasn't shining directly at me, and I now have a $4000 repair bill for a perfectly drivable car (with a crunched passenger door and barely-damaged B-pillar) I need to have that is only worth $2500 now. Boo.

Considering I have a high school diploma, I shouldn't have smashed my finger on my left hand while adjusting the belt on a rooftop hvac unit today...

This has got to be your worst post ever. I'm sorry to hear it. Let us know what you plan to do. It seems what was once a mainstay of the American road is becoming a rarer sight day by day. Sigh.

Edited by ocnblu

This has got to be your worst post ever. I'm sorry to hear it. Let us know what you plan to do. It seems what was once a mainstay of the American road is becoming a rarer sight day by day. Sigh.

Trust me I know. I got really excited the other day when I saw a Gen II on the freeway because yea, you just don't see many of them.

SO...we are going to try to repair it, because frankly I need a car and $2500 doesn't buy $h!, not after $$$ for clunkers. Just what body shop and how much of a repair for what price.

Considering I have a high school diploma, you would think I would know by now that spilling some oil on the floor when doing an oil change in someone else's garage with a perfectly clean concrete floor was inevitable, and would have put down something to catch it. But, I was too anxious to finish so I could see if the '69 Cougar XR7 would start up so I could take it for a test drive. :)