Satty

Considering I have a high school diploma

42 posts in this topic

Blake Noble    146

Considering I do not have a high school diploma, I shall inquire about fucking magnets and how they carry out their intended function.

I just wanted to squeeze that last one out.

Satty    338

Considering I have a high school diploma, I decree that this thread lacks excitement. And ventiports.

Considering I have a high school diploma, I will remind you that it is EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intrepidation    846

Considering I have a high school diploma, I will thank you for the reminder and will henceforth try to remember that it is EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!! or nothing.

Satty    338

Considering I have a high school diploma, I have a meeting tomorrow in which I am now determined to use the phrase, "considering I have a high school diploma."

Lamar    72

33010010630_large.jpg

Considering I have a high school diploma, I presume that someone dropped something down their floor vent not too long after this was attached to the car.

daves87rs    330

Considering I have a high school diploma, I will thank you for the reminder and will henceforth try to remember that it is EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!! or nothing.

rotflmao.gif

Considering I have a high school diploma, things are now right in the world.....

rotflmao.gif

Considering I have a high school diploma, things are now right in the world.....

Considering I have a high school diploma, I know that can't possibly be the case.

Blake Noble    146

Considering I have a high school diploma, I must remark there is an insubstantial amount of any given fuel source to keep this "hip" and "trendy" internet "meme" going at full strength.

ocnblu    733

*blinks* those square hats can put an eye out when tossed.:blink:

trinacriabob    21

considering I have a high school diploma isn't something I do very often, considering I have a master's degree.

I was sort of thinking the same thing. That's funny.

Satty    338

What does a diploma for "Candidate of Philosophy" get me?

Considering I have a high school diploma, I think it'll get you a job at Starbucks.

considering I have a high school diploma isn't something I do very often, considering I have a master's degree.

Ya, got one of those also. And I passed my PhD candidacy exam. But burnt out on academic life and left ABD...

• Upvote 1

FAPTurbo    1,080

Considering I don't have a high school diploma, my future occupation will likely be employment as 'custodial engineer' at my former high school.

=[

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.