ocnblu

Your Weiner

38 posts in this topic

ocnblu    776

Hey, what do you guys put on your hot dog? I don't eat too many, but when I do, I've been mixing up pineapple preserves with pickled jalapeno as a relish... YUM.

Post your hot dog toppings here, if you dare.:)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I like wiener when it's foot long...with jalapeño peppers, onions, hot sauce...maybe some chilli...

Wiener is best when it's sloppy... if I don't wear some evidence of what I've done when I've had wiener, I haven't done things right...

But def. peppers...the hotter the better...and yes this has sexual overtones but...I love it when I can put so much hot sauce on a wiener that I feel the earth move when it passes out the other end.

But then I love spicy food. Last Thursday I took my daughter Christina to a restaurant that has a chef who will do spicy Chinese right, he was schooled in China. I had the waiter make it as hot as the chef would let it out of the kitchen...waiter said that no one else had ever eaten it that spicy and that they wanted paid for the meal even if it was too spicy...I complained and said it wasn't spicy enough.

Chef didn't want to make it any spicier, as he didn't want to hurt me.

So the answer to your question is...hot, brutal, spicy, and something I will feel and remember at both ends.

Chris

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FAPTurbo    1,094

Cheese, french fries, onions, relish, saurkraut, ketchup, mustard, and jalapeno peppers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

z28luvr01    170

absolutely nothing, though Im not opposed to wrapping it in cheese.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

XP715    6

Sometimes nothing, sometimes onions, sometimes mustard and relish, sometimes mustard, relish, and onions, sometimes chili and cheese. I LOVE a good hot dog!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Depends on the kind of hot dog. If they have cheese in them then it is good as is. If its a plain one then I will put ketchup on it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

bobo    91

I rarely eat them because I'm not into meat, but when I do, it's with sauerkraut and mustard.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ocnblu    776

Well, I see some of you are more adventurous than others when it comes to your weiners. They all sound delicious, though.:)

• Upvote 1

Croc    268

Now that the last PowerPoint of my academic career is finally finished, I think I'll drive up to Tommy's and get one of those awesome chili cheese dogs!! Only 4.5 hours until I give the presentation...yeah, no sleep 'til Brooklyn over here.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes nothing, sometimes onions, sometimes mustard and relish, sometimes mustard, relish, and onions, sometimes chili and cheese. I LOVE a good hot dog!

Could not agree with you more...

• Upvote 1

ocnblu    776

Who's the bozo that put all those red marks in this thread?:angry:

• Upvote 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.