Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

Foolish Car Spotting

Sorry I couldn't think of a better name, but if anyone has a better title it's certainly editable :)

Anyways, this morning was a good day for old(er) cars. First, a 633CSi, then a Hugger Orange '69 Camaro, and next a early '60s Impala hardtop that was somewhat customized.

This Month's Car Spotting Thread, Fools

Ummm. I saw a brand new Yukon today. That's my first one.

See, I can legitimately post in this thread for I saw a 1996 Chevrolet Caprice. White. With pink racing stripes and a pink stripe down the side. And a Continental Kit, also pink.

I saw something kind of interesting earlier, but I dont remember what it was.

Oh yeah, it was a red SKY parked outside of the Saturn dealership. I had to be someplace so I didn't stop to take a closer look.

Edited by Satty

I forgot to post this in my orginal post, but the other day I saw an old Caprice (from the '80s) in really good shape with "Chevrolet" on the left corner of the trunk and "Pontiac" on the right.

You know... I saw something today, for the first time, but I can't remember what it was. Doesn't that suck? It was something recently new... Um... Oh! It's coming to me! Here it comes.... here it comes... Wait, no, that's not it... Ooh... still coming! I remember! I saw my first ever Cobalt SS SC! :P The wing doesn't look as big in person. I don't see what people's problem is. Although, I do agree the regular spoiler would look better on it. I'm serious. :D

Also, I saw an Infiniti FX45. Yay.

Cruising tonight were three awesome silver cars: C6, Supra, 350Z. Also, a couple SRT4s, a black Solstice, and a Cobalt SS SC or two.

Black Caliber R/T with chrome wheels. Looks sharp. Also, my first white HHR, again, sharp.

Guest YellowJacket894

Let's see...There are two cars with windshield banners that I saw today which stand out in my mind.

-A BMW Z3 with a windsheild banner that read: "**COX PATROL**"

-A '67 Chevy Pickup with a windshield banner that read: "Shaggin' Wagon"

Yeah...

Duh du-duhn... I had a very "Chevy" day, yesterday. First, was a C3 Vette, then a 2nd gen Camaro, after that two sweet Cobalt SS's; coupe and sedan, then my first C6 Vette not at a dealership... and on Brookville's Main St.

Finally, I finally got to drive my Grandma's Cobalt. It's nice. It is. Such a big difference between it my GA... it's so sensitive. The high beams would come on when I used the damn turn signal. :P Oh... and it's not a torque-less little thing like the GA, either... :D

'67 Camaro convertible on the back of a ramp truck, off to its proud new owner's house or repair facility of choice for restoration!

I saw a Yenko replica today. one that was ordered from COPO.

Beige Milan with a canvas top at my mother's workplace.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook