Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I don't even know what to say

So I just found out that Brittany's been cheating on her boyfriend with me and I didn't know it until I messaged the dude on myspace about a half hour ago. She said they were really good friends and then he told me to call him because he had to find out what was going on. Come to find out they've been going out for 8 months and she's been with him everytime she says she's going to the mall or something.

I'm so sick to my stomach. She was everything I could've asked for and more. WTF?!

Man, I don't even know what to say seriously.

I gave up the last girl I was seeing for her. I told my ex (the only girl I think I've loved) no when we hung out Friday because I liked Brittany too much. I could've been with TWO GIRLS at the same time tonight f@#king around because they were f@#kin' with me and wanted to get derrty. I told them all no.

Then I get f@#king stabbed in the back. Good guys really do finish last, don't they?

oh wow sorry to hear... that sucks alot

i kinda feel yur pain... my exgf broke up with me she claimed bcuz she needed time on her own... but it wus solely so she could go out with this other guy... that sucked alot...

hope you feel better man

Alright, so I guess her boyfriend is going to call her on it and see what she says. If her story differs from mine, he asked if he could meet up with her and I somewhere to see what she says in person with both of us right there. I said okay, so he said it's more or less a good move I said okay to meet him in person because that shows I'm not lying (which I'm not.. this dude's like 24 and yeah he said he'd kill me if I'm lying). So, we'll see what happens.. :banghead:

Sorry to hear Frank...I can understand what it is like to have something so perfect go so incredibly wrong in the blink of an eye. It sucks and makes you feel like $h!, but try not to let it get to you too much. Things change, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse. Things will work themselves out though and you will move on. Anyway, I hope you feel better buddy...good luck with how these next few days unfold. You have my condolences.

Well NOS, from this I hope U've learned to never ever to pass up any opportunities with broads because of some other broad U think is on the level. Run through as much trim as possible in ur youth worry about settling down later in life, most girls ur age and even older aren't worth much when it comes 2 relationships.

I've been there done that and in the end it's better 2 have been the whore instead of the good guy and get burned.

Edited by Casket Demon

Thus, the reason I have my ways.

Yeah, I was thinking about that one last night, too..

Anyway, the plan went through today. I went w/ her this morning to her sister's 5th Grade "Graduation" and ended up over her house afterward. Well, I called him from her phone as planned and they talked as I sat out on the back porch. Well, after she got off the phone she and I talked and I pretty much just told her everything I said, he said, and every possible feeling that's run through me in the last 12 hours. I only got 3.5 hours of sleep and she knows it, too.

So, yeah, she said she's been trying to break up with him but hasn't finally "done it" yet because she doesn't have the courage to. Therefore, I was intrigued to tell her that she shouldn't have been with me period while going out with him, whether she was going to break up or not. Well, she compared it to him cheating on her behind her back, but I threw that excuse away, too, because she doesn't have to get even with him to keep the relationship together.

All in all, I don't know. I like her so much and I finally told her she's everything I could've dreamed of in a girl and so much more. She was just caught in a lie and she was so sorry, but her feelings couldn't ever equal mine nor her boyfriend's at all. So, we'll see how it goes and I'm asking them both to keep me informed on what happens. We'll see from there. You guys will hear it first.

Thanks for being there, guys. Y'all are family.

Well, I hope everything works out for you.. I know you're taking it better than what I would have. I probably would have freaked out on her ass... well, it' be "his" but that's irrelevant. :P

Yeah, I'm shocked I didn't. I just told her everything I possibly could in a mellow tone without getting all dramatic about the $h! (although this is pretty dramatic in and of itself)... Whatever, we'll see how it works out..

I was married and cheated on TWICE, so I know how it feels man :( . Keep that chin up though man, becuase I honestly wanted to give up on woman for a good while and I thought i'd never love again. This is when I left Wisconsin back in November, on my 26th B-day I had my first date w/ Nycole dude. It would've my 3rd anniversary w/ Riann. So sometimes we gotta go through hell to get to heaven. Oh and BTW...he's 24...but how old is she?

Therefore, I was intrigued to tell her that she shouldn't have been with me period while going out with him, whether she was going to break up or not.

You're a man of honor just for thinking that, never mind saying it.

This whole episode would be a big warning flag for me. Even if she does break it off with the other guy and stays with you, she does have the capacity to do the very same thing to you (cheat on you with another guy). I'm not saying dump her, but maybe take things veeery slowly and deliberately until she knows she can't live without you and other guys become invisible to her.

Yeah, I was thinking about that one last night, too..

Anyway, the plan went through today. I went w/ her this morning to her sister's 5th Grade "Graduation" and ended up over her house afterward. Well, I called him from her phone as planned and they talked as I sat out on the back porch. Well, after she got off the phone she and I talked and I pretty much just told her everything I said, he said, and every possible feeling that's run through me in the last 12 hours. I only got 3.5 hours of sleep and she knows it, too.

So, yeah, she said she's been trying to break up with him but hasn't finally "done it" yet because she doesn't have the courage to. Therefore, I was intrigued to tell her that she shouldn't have been with me period while going out with him, whether she was going to break up or not. Well, she compared it to him cheating on her behind her back, but I threw that excuse away, too, because she doesn't have to get even with him to keep the relationship together.

All in all, I don't know. I like her so much and I finally told her she's everything I could've dreamed of in a girl and so much more. She was just caught in a lie and she was so sorry, but her feelings couldn't ever equal mine nor her boyfriend's at all. So, we'll see how it goes and I'm asking them both to keep me informed on what happens. We'll see from there. You guys will hear it first.

Thanks for being there, guys. Y'all are family.

the sad part is, if you choose to continue a relationship with her, you have this example now she's given you of how she would act this way or do something like this. Its a huge blemish on her capacity for honesty and having personal integrity and respect for those she loves. Even if she has feelings she is processing, the way she went about this and options she chose to deal with them shows an alarming tendency to make hurtful choices.

I believe in second chances, however, your realtionship is forever tarnished. Now it will always be in the back of your mind that she is completely capable of this, doing it again, even if she may not mean to.

All you need to ask yourself is, is it worth the risk. You could date her for awhile if you like her...but now you even have to search yourself and make a decision if this has any shred of potential of being a long term deal. If not, it might be better to just bail now.....or extract whatever 'companionship' you can from it now, on the way to something more solid and reliable.

If your house got blown over in a hurricane, why would you rebuild it? Well, you could, but you'd also be doing it on the pretense that it likely will happen all over again.

Edited by regfootball

the sad part is, if you choose to continue a relationship with her, you have this example now she's given you of how she would act this way or do something like this.  Its a huge blemish on her capacity for honesty and having personal integrity and respect for those she loves.  Even if she has feelings she is processing, the way she went about this and options she chose to deal with them shows an alarming tendency to make hurtful choices.

I believe in second chances, however, your realtionship is forever tarnished.  Now it will always be in the back of your mind that she is completely capable of this, doing it again, even if she may not mean to.

All you need to ask yourself is, is it worth the risk.  You could date her for awhile if you like her...but now you even have to search yourself and make a decision if this has any shred of potential of being a long term deal.  If not, it might be better to just bail now.....or extract whatever 'companionship' you can from it now, on the way to something more solid and reliable.

If your house got blown over in a hurricane, why would you rebuild it?  Well, you could, but you'd also be doing it on the pretense that it likely will happen all over again.

^^He makes a very good point. Sometimes its easy to forgive, but you never forget. One day at a time man, one day at a time.

Guest Josh

Once a cheater, always a cheater. That is why I go for the MILFS who are single because they've already been down the marriage road and want no part of it.

NOs you will come around and you will see things my way lol

Sorry NOS... but listen, it's better you know now, trust me. You don't want to get involved with someone like that--no matter how incredible they are--you don't want to get hurt more.

There is someone out there for you, trust me :) You've got a great personality--you'll win over someone wonderful before you know it!

Sorry to read about that- sucks. But if she does this sort of thing at the beginning or the relationship with you, when she would supposedly be on her best behavior, I wonder how she'll be years from now.

You have a lot of years ahead of you to find someone with a bit more moral fibre: someone who would care enough about you not to do something they know is wrong and would hurt you.

I'm really sorry, Franky. I am usually hard on people, especially when they cross me or do something behind my back, so if I were you I would dump her. I'd make her cry, too (no, not by beating her but with words), but you seem like too nice of a guy to do something like that. I'd also seek revenge. Embarrassment is great. You will be better off with someone who's true, though.

You need someone who will treat you like a king. Someone liked me. LOL, j/k.

I appreciate all the kind words and advice, guys.

All I can say at this point is that I'm going to give it a few days (probably until the weekend) and see what happens. That's really all I can do. She said she doesn't want to be with him and she's been trying to break up with him, and also that she wants to be with me. However, she already did all this damage and tainted our relationship, so I'm not sure I can go on with it constantly in the back of my mind that I can't trust her. Who knows. As one wise person once said... Give it time.

If you love something, let it go.

If it comes back, it is yours.

If not, it never was.

I think that's what I might do... let 'er go for a little bit.

Edited by NOS2006

I'm really sorry, Franky.  I am usually hard on people, especially when they cross me or do something behind my back, so if I were you I would dump her.  I'd make her cry, too (no, not by beating her but with words), but you seem like too nice of a guy to do something like that.  I'd also seek revenge.  Embarrassment is great.  You will be better off with someone who's true, though.

You need someone who will treat you like a king.  Someone liked me.  LOL, j/k.

I like your advice, make her cry, revenge, embarassment......good stuff. pictures, video, blackmail, all useful at this stage....(tongue in cheek)

Edited by regfootball

I appreciate all the kind words and advice, guys.

All I can say at this point is that I'm going to give it a few days (probably until the weekend) and see what happens. That's really all I can do. She said she doesn't want to be with him and she's been trying to break up with him, and also that she wants to be with me. However, she already did all this damage and tainted our relationship, so I'm not sure I can go on with it constantly in the back of my mind that I can't trust her. Who knows. As one wise person once said... Give it time.

If you love something, let it go.

If it comes back, it is yours.

If not, it never was.

I think that's what I might do... let 'er go for a little bit.

that's a fair approach. but i like what casket said too. at least if you continue to date her just to see if you think she can be true, be sure to get plenty of the sex bit if your both amenable, especially if she's hot. If anything now, she might feel inclined to give 'repentance sex', which is phony and shallow for both of you, but sometimes sex is better than none. You might even find out if she's into submission stuff..........whoa, cart before the horse. Walk before you can run.

JUST ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE SEX, EVEN WITH YOURSELF....NO KNIVES, CORKSCREWS, ELECTRODES, etc........

Edited by regfootball

Jeez women.. Just when you think you've found one that is honest and has integrity you find out they are capable of something like that. Been through it, was a shocker, realized I couldn't be with someone who was capable of that. How many lies had she told me all along because she thought it was what I wanted to hear?

For me it was the right decision as I found out she was badmouthing me behind my back after the fact as if I was the one in the wrong.

Well, I wouldn't start being malicious or go the Josh route just yet, but I would definitely cut this one loose. It's been my experience that a girl who does this sort of thing probably has a lot of other emotional issues waiting to be discovered once you get over your initial smitten phase.

Wow, Frank ... I don't even know what to say either.

Very sorry :(.

And hey, if you still have my cell #, give me a call if you want to chat....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"What kind of love keeps breaking a heart?" ... Brooks & Dunn ... 'Long Goodbye'

Yeah, Cort, I still have your number and thanks for your hand in trying to deal with this.

She made it final that she's going to try to work things out with him (although she did talk badly about him to me earlier), so it's a done deal and tomorrow night I'm hanging back out with the ex I had talked about (the one I said is the only one I feel that I've loved). Only problem with her is that.. for whatever reason.. my family doesn't like her.. and they don't give me a fair reason for why. But, that was 2 summers ago. They hold grudges for some reason, but maybe they'll be fair to her this time around: it's been two years.

Bud, you're welcome. I was very shocked to read this ... after the other thread you started about her...and figured as shocked as I was, it had to be 10 times (if not more) worse for you....

Sorry she made it final....

Don't know what to say either about yer ex ... or your family's attitude towards her....

At any rate, offer still stands.

Guest Josh

Frank, listen bud. I know I like to build this "wall" around who I am, etc but I am also a person that can listen and talk about things that many cannot.

I'm telling you, if you need advice on anything bro, let me know. Hit me up, call me up, do whatever.

I know that I have a rep that women don't mean much to me but it's just that, a rep.

While I may bounce around, I still can harken back to the days when I used to love one (ok maybe two....or three...you get the idea!) and I've been known as one of the best advice givers from my peers at work, etc.

All in all, I'm local, I know how $h! feels right now because I've been down that road and I can take you to Hooters to meet the girl that took me down that road lol

Well NOS, here's just an advice for the girl you'll be with again. Don't make her feel like the second option, if your not ready to be with her (I mean don't show up residuals of the other girl) just take your time. This kind of things take time. I know what you're feeling, I was backstabbed by a girl and a friend.

Jeez women.. Just when you think you've found one that is honest and has integrity you find out they are capable of something like that.  Been through it, was a shocker, realized I couldn't be with someone who was capable of that.  How many lies had she told me all along because she thought it was what I wanted to hear?

For me it was the right decision as I found out she was badmouthing me behind my back after the fact as if I was the one in the wrong.

HA! Show me a woman thats honest and has integrity and I'll show U a pot of gold @ the end of the rainbow!. As much as I hate 2 say this NOS, I'm glad she made it final for U. Had U had let this, this "relationship" fester U would have continually found URself being hurt and worse. Nothing worse than trying 2 care or be there 4 someone that dosen't care about themself.

Now with the new old broad UR about 2 start dealing with,what the history between the 2 of youse (yes I said "YOUSE").

I mean there is reason she's UR EX right??

I'd say start fresh with some other damaged female out there.

I mean there is  reason she's UR EX right??

Yeah, I was pressured into it because of friends and family due to a rumor that was going around. It was unfair to break up w/ her and I still liked her when I did, but I didn't have the heart to keep at her back when I was 16.

Well, I wouldn't start being malicious or go the Josh route just yet, but I would definitely cut this one loose.  It's been my experience that a girl who does this sort of thing probably has a lot of other emotional issues waiting to be discovered once you get over your initial smitten phase.

yeah. there's much deeper stuff going on.

Disgusting. Women. Sounds like something my younger sister would do <_< .

When something like this happens, I like to think (for just hangin`)

Yo, Ditch the Ho, Hang with a Bro

Edit spelling as desired. I;ve never really been up on today's slang, even though I am today.

See what you miss when you dont go to chat?

haha true enough... seeing as those who were there... happen to know why poison oak sucks so much... :AH-HA_wink: :P