Cadillac's new 'world beater' SRX will appeal to n

chevelle454

The 4.6-liter V-8 churns out 320 horses and 315 pounds-feet of torque, which is ample power for passing and merging on the freeway......Our test vehicle returned 15 miles per gallon in city driving and 22 mpg on the highway, according to the EPA.

Interestingly, that is still better mileage than a 4-cylinder RDX.

Edited by Oldsmoboi

I don't care what they like or what they don't like overall- they're still a pair of dim-witted twits.

>>"Lienert & Lienert, a Detroit-based automotive information services company."<<

a-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

216360[/snapback]

You're nothing if not consistent. :lol:

damn, she's ugly.

"I just couldn't keep from running my hands along that instrument panel." :blink::deadhorse::pbjtime:

again, and i've said this many times.....people (especially women) form their biggest impressions of a car / carmaker / from how well they do their interiors. interiors is the #1 influencer in what gives brands their cache.

look at how much she was humidifying over the interior of this thing.

Edited by regfootball

damn, she's ugly.

"I just couldn't keep from running my hands along that instrument panel." :blink:  :deadhorse:  :pbjtime:

again, and i've said this many times.....people (especially women) form their biggest impressions of a car / carmaker / from how well they do their interiors.  interiors is the #1 influencer in what gives brands their cache.

look at how much she was humidifying over the interior of this thing.

216389[/snapback]

True enough... after all, the interior is where the driver spends their time, it better look and feel like quality in a $40k (or whatever price) vehicle...

Short of the interior the SRX has been getting great praise all along.  It's a wonder that it doesn't sell much better than it does.

216437[/snapback]

Exactly. Driving dynamics and just about everything has always been great EXCEPT for the interior. Even on a Cadillac owner's board, though most owners love everything about theirs, check out comments from people who would be considering one against the competition and it would always be "I like it the best, but that interior is bad enough I'll probably get something else". Now that's fixed, and fixed very well...just too bad they didn't do that AND cut the high MSRP's from day one, instead of spread out over time.