What Are You Listening To?

Fade to Black - Metallica

Running on empty- Jacksone Browne

Mr. Brownstone - GNR

Crossroads - Eric Clapton

Drift away - Uncle Kracker

The album UNITED ABOMINATIONS by Megadeth.

My first actual Megadeth purchase. VERY good album!

Stand out tracks = "Sleepwalker", "Washington Is Next", "United Abominations", "Blessed Are The Dead", "Amerikhastan" and "Burnt Ice"

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

"All I Have To Do Is Dream" by The Everly Brothers, on my new (to me) 1934 RCA Victor model 19K console radio. Something about hearing old songs on an old radio always brings a smile to my face. A local AM station plays old music all night long starting at 10:00 on a program called "Beatles and Before," which I listen to nearly every night. And it's never sounded better than it does on this 74 year-old Art Deco time machine!

Metro Station- "Shake It"

They are rather new I suppose. Heard this song played on a station and loved it.

Annihilator - Kraft Dinner

Probably one of the funniest songs I have ever heard...a heavy metal band thrashing their way through a song about Macaroni and Cheese.

Boiling water, I can't wait

It's getting hotter, it feels so great

Macaroni maniac! a cheddar cheese heart attack

I love! I love! I Love! I LOVE!

KRAFT DINNER!

Hot Rod Lincoln - Chuck Berry

Son your gonnna drive me to drinking if you dont stop driving that hot rod lincoln

Justice - "Stress"

Prince - "I Would Die 4 U (Extended Version)" ...this one clocks in at 10:20. It's an early recording that was essentially a jam session in the studio. If you can find it, definitely worth a listen.

Edited by Croc

To Live is To Die - Metallica

You know, last night, I pretty much decided that Metallica actually quit making music of any real relevance since ... And Justice For All. I could go through that whole album and hear numerous elements (even a few riffs) of bands that are emerging today. I am sorry, but The Black Album and St. Anger mainly, are all just horrible and pale in comparison to their predecessors.

"The Shortest Straw" - Metallica

Edited by YellowJacket894

Eh, I think there's some good stuff from The Black Album (namely Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, and The God That Failed), but I'd agree that St. Anger was a disappointment.

I Won't See You Tonight, Parts I & II - Avenged Sevenfold