Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

NEW FIT

43 posts in this topic

I want to have a FIT!!!!!!!!!

I want to have a FIT!!!!!!!!!

We all knew you couldn't resist Honda forever :P

For what it is, it actually looks pretty good and far more substantial than the old one. It seems that Honda is making progress with its designs while Toyota keeps getting worse and worse.

Edited by Dodgefan

:rotflmao:

i dunno, xD over this? that's like choosing between Rosie O via reverse cowgirl and having someone pour E85 into your rectum.

I know this car (and most Hondas in general) are well built and reliable, but the company's exterior designs lack vision or passion.

If I had to buy a car in this class, I would prefer a Mazda2 (which Mazda stubbornly refuses to bring here) or the upcoming Ford Fiesta (if it will look anything like the Verve concept car).

*Sigh* Could be so much better.

But if it were a Toyota, it WOULD be so much worse!

It reminds me of one of those minicar concepts -- the green one. I forget what it was called, though. Looks decent for the segment, though still cartoonish. Interior looks good.

The front end is definitely cartoonish, especially the oversized headlights. It's a clean, decent-looking design overall, though, and the improved interior looks nice. The current Fit is a class-leader in the segment; it handles great, gets excellent gas mileage, and has Honda build quality and reliability. I just wish the MSRP was lower; $1,000 more puts you in a Civic Coupe. It doesn't make much sense to me to have two cars in different segments priced so close together.

I think it's cute. Look at the competish. The Aveo looks like a shocked, metal POS.

:withstupid:

Looks like a good city car. The current one is amazingly practical around town... it has the interior room of a much larger car.

More power, fuel economy, and size. Seems like it should do even better than the car it is replacing.

I hope they offer stability control and the 4WD models in NA.

Of all the tiny cars, the Fit is the only one that I find agreeable exterior wise. Not sure what it is about it.

The interior seems so "configurable" for people/cargo as well.

Will the peppier verion be called the hissyfit? :hissyfit::smilewide:

HissyFit Si

Shame that the Chevy mini triplets won't make it to production anytime soon. Those three put this thing to shame.