For Those That Believe, Happy Easter!

Happy Vernal Equinox and Resurrection Sunday :D

j/k, Happy Easter. I just thought I'd spell out all reasons for the holiday we call Easter. This is my favorite holiday of the year.

My favorite holiday too! Not for the religious reasons, but because it means Spring, birds, flowers are coming. All the reasons I love lving here in Oklahoma. God this state is beautiful in the spring!! I'm so glad winter is over, I was about to lose my damn mind. :dance:

it sleeted in my area for a little. then melted. but then again, we've had 1 very bad ice, another icing, then a flood, and several very nice days in between all those times.

Happy Easter, and to all the pagans... just another holiday we "stole" from you.

hoping for some more typical weather than this.

I had a good, but busy, Easter weekend. Flew to Dayton Friday night, hung out w/ my sister there on Saturday, went down to Cincinnati (great views from the riverfront) and saw Bruce Springsteen in concert Saturday night (rock on!), then drove across the state (in a rental Jetta from Hertz) for Easter dinner w/ my mom, brother & sister, then back to Dayton and back to Denver this evening. Good weather overall, though some snow flurries Sat in Dayton.

My favorite holiday too! Not for the religious reasons, but because it means Spring, birds, flowers are coming. All the reasons I love lving here in Oklahoma. God this state is beautiful in the spring!! I'm so glad winter is over, I was about to lose my damn mind. :dance:

Oklahoma is only beautiful in the Eastern half. :AH-HA_wink: