Wow..

NOS2006

Yup...I started over at GMI when I was about 12 or 13. Weird how things happen and turn into something more. Plenty of chances to be "more" than C&G...however C&G really has yet to experience what "more" could be but I think we soon will.

Almost a year for me... Time flybrians when you're having fun! :)

Oh snap!
I just realized. November the 7th was my 4 year anniversary of joining!!! :blink:

I joined within the first week of C&G's opening upon invitation from Walt himself when I was an active member of CZ28.com in 2001. I am member #6 :AH-HA_wink: (206 now <_< ).

That means C&G is 4 years old! Happy 4th birthday Cheers and Gears! :lol:

• 2 years later...
QUOTE(blackviper8891 @ Jan 27 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]361694[/snapback]
Well, the big crash was only two and half years ago. tongue.gif

I know Moltar was here when I originally joined in 03.

That sounds right..I know I've been around a while...probably 5 years or more.

QUOTE(76ChevyTrucker @ Jan 27 2008, 07:12 PM) [snapback]361679[/snapback]
I iknow that I originally got here sometime in '04, then we had the big crash and i had to rejoin, but I remember before the big crash, so I'm going to guess 4-maybe even 5 years now.

IIRC, I joined about a year before you, in 2003, while I was recovering at home from my January 2003 open heart surgery. Either that, or I joined right before the surgery...not sure which anymore.

But, I do remember the Big Crash...heh.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I could feel a sweet beginning" ... Vince Gill ... 'Cinderella'

QUOTE(FUTURE_OF_GM @ Jan 28 2008, 12:08 AM) [snapback]361792[/snapback]
I've been here for 7 years now I think?

I was one of the first 10 members. (I can't remember what number though)

smile.gif

I joined in late December of 01 (I think it was on New Years Eve) when I was still deciding between a Firehawk and an SSR. I think I was member# 15 or thereabout.

QUOTE(balthazar @ Jan 27 2008, 10:52 PM) [snapback]361750[/snapback]
So there's no info available from B.C. telling who joined when? No admin has a List? :sneaky:

I'm curious too... I thought I joined in late 2000, but seeing bobo's post where C&G came to life in November of 2001 is making me think about exactly when did I join? I know I had the 2001 GMC Sonoma Highrider at the time, and I was working at New Brunswick High School when I came aboard (I remember checking after school all the time). I left there in June 2002, so I had to join somewhere between December '01 and June '02. scratchchin.gif

QUOTE(Satty @ Jan 27 2008, 03:27 PM) [snapback]361594[/snapback]
Man sNOSage, how old do you feel now.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, I've been here about 7 years with you assholes... ohmy.gif

BTW, way to bring back a thread from 2 years ago you nut.