Justin Bimmer

Seen any cars with giant red bows?

45 posts in this topic

British Racing Green '91 or later Jaguar XJ-S... so fine.

Car carrier, full load of 8, mismatched brands, one worthy spot: black '66 Mustang fastback with lower body stripe, no glass but solid, possible Shelby 350-H ??

'56 Chevy sedan delivery, solid but mutli-colored, parked @ service station for a few weeks now.

College Park Honda has a new Crosstour on the lot. I like the color, a kind of light steel blue, but that's the only positive thing I can say about it. It looks every bit as bad in person as it does in the photos.

1994 Buick Century... oh wait...

... New black Camaro SS.

Saw an accident w/ two new cars yesterday evening..woman in a black '10 SRX ran a left turn redlight and got broadsided by a dark red '09/10 Dodge Ram 1500 (both still had temporary tags)...the right front door and front end of the SRX was pretty mangled...

Had a new exhaust installed on my G8 at a very cool shop in Lebanon, PA (garsh, I'm racking up G8 miles like crazy...) called Old Gold Auto Inc. Didn't get the name until I peaked around more & figured out the logo with a Chevy emblem. These 3 classic Chevy examples sat inside, 1 currently at the first stages of re-do.

Image00005.jpg

Image00019.jpg

Image00016.jpg

Image00015.jpg

LOVED them...and ORANGE!

Edited by caddycruiser

Baloney! Lebanon, PA? That's not too far from me! Cool pics there.

Baloney! Lebanon, PA? That's not too far from me! Cool pics there.

Didn't think it was, hah. I expected a cool little exhaust shop, not the classic Chevy focused one I was at, with signs, posters, old plates, and, uh, those 3 cars...add in they were cheap & did perfect work, did I say I want to move to PA again?

Hah! Otherwise, of notice, only saw another G8 at a gas station in PA...black V6 with what looked like 4 sales guys in it...anymore, I'm back to never, ever seeing one.

White Sterling 800.

I've seen it around school but I couldn't figure out what until I drove past it and read the nameplate.

There is an Old white, dilapidated Packard sitting in a Red Neck yard in Lakeland. I wish someone can rescue it.

White Sterling 800.

I've seen it around school but I couldn't figure out what until I drove past it and read the nameplate.

Haven't seen a Sterling in ages (many years). I remember liking the 5dr hatchback version back in the day.

Recent sightings:

A sharp light blue customized early '80s Chevy stepside pickup w/ a custom rear rollpan and round '50s style taillights set into the rear fenders, tube grille, front rollpan. 20 inch or so wire wheels.

Saw a black CTS wagon on the freeway this morning, first one I've seen on the road and only the 2nd one I've seen (other was at an auto show). Sweet...

'58 Impala coupe, white over red, for sale at my truck's original Chevy dealer (now cut-off from the new car pipeline) :(

'30-31 Packard Phaeton, blue over black fenders, cruising.

Realized tonight on the way to the airport that the front lighting signature of the GMT-900 Silverado is very similar to a Dodge van from around 1980.

'10 black Mercedes-Benz M-class with a red bow on the grille

'10 orange/black digital mud Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

The sharpest 2010 Milan I've seen: Tuxedo black/black leather V6 Premier with the optional 18" wheels. First time I've seen one with those wheels... very beefy and strong looking. I'd rock it!

The sharpest 2010 Milan I've seen: Tuxedo black/black leather V6 Premier with the optional 18" wheels. First time I've seen one with those wheels... very beefy and strong looking. I'd rock it!

A Voga edition, perhaps? Sounds like it. The Milan is such a nice looking sedan...even for a light refresh, big change and ritzier in the right ways than the Fusion.

On 95 today I saw a white Miata from Ohio that was being driven by a man who looked exactly like Stanley from The Office.

I also passed by a grey GT-R this evening. Kinda unexpected.

A Voga edition, perhaps? Sounds like it. The Milan is such a nice looking sedan...even for a light refresh, big change and ritzier in the right ways than the Fusion.

No, this one's not a Voga. Regular Mercury models have satin nickle exterior trim, the Voga has chrome trim, wheels, and white leather seats with black dash. We have a green Mariner Voga in the shop now getting repaired from an accident.

This one is like a modern version of Jack Lord's bad ass Hawaii Five-0 Mercury sedans... all black, with the satin exterior trim, but with these unusual new big fat 18" rims that give it extra swagger.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.