Drew Dowdell

Hanging out till we die.

31 posts in this topic

Some of you, the ones who have me added on Facebook, know this already. For the rest of you who don't know, I am now engaged to be married. I asked Albert on NYE just after the count down and he of course said yes. Things are still in the super early planning stages so I don't have any more details to give at this point.

We're both very happy and I miss Albert lots right now. (spending this week in Toronto and next in Detroit)

For those of you who don't get the reference in the title of this thread, it's from Dan Savage the sex columnist whom I highly recommend you watch on youtube because he is f@#king hilarious.

Finding someone you want to spend your life with is possibly the greatest gift a man can get. Congratulations, Drew.

Congratulations!

And yes, Dan Savage is awesome, although I only read his column.

Congrats, I nominate rapping Camino as the wedding singer :neenerneener:

nah seriously, best of luck :yes:

Congrats to you. I really mean that. It is hard to find that someone. I admire what you have and I am glad you will be married and more. You enjoy the happiness you two will cherish and have cherished.

Finding someone you want to spend your life with is possibly the greatest gift two men can get. Congratulations, Drew.

Fixed it for you, blu.

Chris

Edited by 66Stang

Congrats. See I told you to bring Albert to Detroit. We would be Celebrating.

Congrats. Finding someone you want to spend your entire life with isn't easy but when that person does come along is sure is amazing.

Na, we don't much care if it's recognized by the state right now or not. Eventually we'll want it to be, but we're getting married whether PA likes it or not.

Sweet, good to hear. I wouldn't be surprised if PA is one of the next few states to go for it; right now though all eyes seem to be back on CA...why? I do not know. All I can say is for all the false accusations that CA interferes with other states' politics, it really steams me that UTAH actually interfered with ours.

Congratulations Drew!! If you've been following the news, you'll know NJ is in no rush to change the law for gay marriage (stupid state! :rolleyes: ).

You know that the AACA Museum has a banquet facility, right? I can think of no better way to celebrate your marriage than by having a reception there with all the C&G members. It's not too far from the Harrisburg Airport, so any C&Gers not close enough to drive can fly in, and there's plenty of hotels in the area. (j/k, but it would be a cool reception!)

Congrats... I was confused at first, thinking Dan Savage was Michael Savage, the deranged radio talker..

Congratulations! I wish the very best to both of you.

Congrats to the both of you. Which one of the five states that currently perform the ceremony are you doing it in? I'd be able to make it to every one but Iowa with some notice if you decide to extend the invitation to us C&Gers.

Congrats Drew!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead