ocnblu

The Haircut

62 posts in this topic

ocnblu    733

Uh huh, so... I went to The Haircuttery to get a haircut. A young, winsome Goth chick I hadn't seen there before led me to her chair and asked me how I wanted it cut. I told her I usually get a high fade, 1 on the bottom, tapering into a 6 on top. Her sweet little face frowned, actually, her whole body sort of wilted.

"You don't want me to use the scissors?"

That second, I looked down at her backpack on the floor and noticed (with what must have been an audible gasp) a button pinned to it.

"Is that Edward Scissorhands?" :unsure:

"Yes", she said, with a bit of embarrassment, and a bit of defiant pride.

I shut up. I was trapped. Everything else is a blur. It'll grow back, I guess. I hope.

AAS    13

Lesson number 1: Never let a woman do a man's hair cut. It never works.

I was about to say how only women have cut my hair since the early 90's, and I prefer it... But come to think of it, the best haircut I've got in the past year was from a guy.

Enzora    0

I think it's a sign that you need a new haircut. Post a pic of the carnage, and we can have a photoshop contest to find that perfect look for you.

trinacriabob    21

Lesson number 1: Never let a woman do a man's hair cut. It never works.

I don't see many guys working at Great Clips. And I do like my Great Clips coupon when it comes in the coupon pack. Bottom line: chicks have cut my hair about 90+% of the time.

About paying a lot: The worst f*c*i*g haircuts I have ever gotten were at these name chi-chi salons in Florence, Italy where my cousins went. The worst, bar none, and they cost 2x as much as what I pay here. Plus, with the kind of hair I have, you can hide the mistakes, so I will not pay over $ 12 for a haircut.

Croc    268

HA! No, no extensions; my hair grows like a weed. Just a really good cut and color. You really can't tell it isn't natural unless you know; that's why it costs so much.

*chuckles*

This reminds me of "The Haircut Song" by Ray Stevens....

'Oh lord, for these haircuts we are about to receive ... '

He he he

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"I just turned around & there's nobody there" ... Heart ... 'Stranded'

tmp    2

Ah, color. In that case, you're getting off cheap.

I gave up on color when I broke up with my last BF (who was and is a brilliant colorist). My hair grows too fast to keep up without live-in help.

Croc    268

I'm not getting off too cheaply. I have it done back in Indianapolis, not LA. The girl who cuts my hair now is a damn good colorist, so I'm not going to let anyone else touch it. It's just so hard to find someone who knows how to cut curly hair...

Cory Wolfe    263

Poor Ocn...

Anyways, it's pretty hard to mess up my haircut. I always get the same thing... "Just cut it short". Easy. Simple. Seriously hard to f@#k up. :lol::P But some do, to my amazement. Sometimes, though, I just feel like saying "Have fun with it... do what you think would look good". :D

Croc    268

"Have fun with it... do what you think would look good". :D

That's what I generally do. I give Liz some general guidelines and tell her the approximate color I'm going for...and then tell her to be creative. She hasn't let me down yet!

regfootball    234

a straight like me enjoys a woman haircutter for more than the cut, although there's usually not much upstairs in dem girls; but its the occasional 'rub' that can compensate for the 25% chance of a bad haircut.

Edited by regfootball

Nick    31

Croc:

You're young right? Why do you need to have your hair colored?

Personally, I have a lot of hair and it grows fast, though I get my hair done once a month. I usually pay 40 bucks for a trim. My stylist is a milf and her assistant is this young, hot piece of ass and she gives me an awesome massage when she is washing my hair.

I think I could use a style change though...I'm starting to grow tired of my look...I need something new and fresh.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.