evok

60 Minutes Sun 7pm

60 posts in this topic

New CTS?

I'm going to record the program. Hopefully we get to see what's under more of those blue sheets! :D

A preview of the T900 trucks and the 08 Malibu would kick ass!

OOoh baby that Caddy looks sweet!!! :)

evok: Thank you for alerting us!

Wow! What a big (blingy?) grille and emblem, but then, if Cadillac's to be the standard of the world, go for it!

Is anyone going to record/tivo this? ^_^

That Caddy looks amazing! :thumbsup:

I'm recording it on my PC. Gotta love having a TV tuner card and the best software for it :AH-HA_wink:

Whatever that car is (though it's not really much of a mystery), it looks INSANE--in a good way :yes:

Brilliant move. This is the only reason I would schedule Bob Lutz to be on 60 Minutes at this time. They picked a high profile destination and a high profile car PREVIEW at the right time. CTS debuts early showing now, release on the streets early summer next year [if possible GM: earlier]. Didn't Buickman tell people to watch this program? This may be GM's first great opening salvo in a great PR battle.

CTS looks like dynamite--not toned down like recent efforts Escalade and DTS. the rear end looks like an awesome classic rear Eldorado update. the front resembles sixteen, escalade, and the dts and sts less. it looks phenomonal. there's still a whole lot more we cannot see of it though.

The swept-back roofline sure looks like a coupe! But it also looks like Sixteen roofline. We will see as it all comes off.

it would be incredible if they showed multiple cars like the Malibu and pickups--but I don't see it happening. What an awesome PR move to improve image. Now those cars with the amazing image features need to make it to the market.

Edited by turbo200

I almost missed it (I was originally thinking 7 PM here in Central time), but I caught it right as they were finishing with talking about the UAW. The stuff we saw was stunning, and I was very happy with how Lutz and Wagoner presented themselves. It gives me hope that they may actually know where they are going.

Edited by mustang84

That was the NG CTS interior too!!

I was staring at that before they walked over to it, then went :omfg:

Not hugely different overall than some of the current Caddy interiors, but looked to have SO much more detail put into it, and not any glaring cheapness or lots of bare empty spots (the STS rings a bell here). Had the new gen GM stereo in it too, so it's obviously production ready.

Guest buickman

Simply more company propaganda against union payscale and benefits. No discussion about the disastrous marketing that has led us to decades of decline in spite of good products. No explanation of the lack of leadership, responsibility, or accountability.

Buickman

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.