Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

JU LY! YOU AIN'T SEE NO DONKED TATRA!!!

What I'd guess to be a '50 Plymouth (sure of the make, unsure of the year) sedan in period medium-light green metallic with chrome steelies and a threatening exhaust note.

Blue Fiesta hatch

Silver Focus Sedan

Red Focus Hatch

Gray Focus Hatch

Black Elantra

Silver Elantra

Gray Caravan

Red Caravan

Black Caravan

Red Kia Koupe

Red Chevy Cruze

Silver Chevy Cruze

White Chevy Cruze

Silver Durango

Red Compass

Black Compass

Gray Compass

White Patriot

Notice a color pattern?

Yellow Lotus Elise

That red Dodge Viper SRT10 convertible

Green 68" Pontiac Firebird with 20" wheels on it.

Black `69 Dodge Charger with very wide tires in the back.

Red `69 Ford Mustang Convertible

Oh and a hideous 2011 Camaro done up in blue and gold. :puke:

Oh and a hideous 2011 Camaro done up in blue and gold. :puke:

:puke:

I saw nothing interesting yet, this month. Except for this f@#ker in a green Astra wagon that was behind be in traffic and almost hit me twice... Wonder why it is so hard for people to keep a distance... Also, happy he isn't a police officer, after what I yelled at him. I don't like to admit it, but I got aggravated :blush:

Edited by ZL-1

Gray 9-5, very sharp looking car.

The new one? Yes, it is :yes:

There's a 911 4S parked across the street from the office.

EDIT - Happy 4th of July for you US folks! :)

Edited by ZL-1

Waiting at a sidestreet light: a cherry red '57 T-bird, white convert top. Right behind it, a cherry red circa '02 T-bird, black convert top.

I was sure this was the local '57 'bird commonly seen at a gas station- but a mile down the road; there it sat; cherry red '57 T-bird, black convert top.

At a gas station/repair shop I saw a red '70 Cutlass convertible in one of the service bays and a sharp red '73-75 Duster 340 w/ black stripes parked out front, next to a faded brown w/ tan top '74-76 Montego 2dr--1st one of those I've seen in a long time.

Looking out my window yesterday at the Chevy building next door...a new silver Caprice police spec sedan in black steel wheel glory, window stickers and all, heading out of the lot on a smaller rollback. Delivery or something. Big 'ole car.

I've been seeing this early 70s Eldorado convertible for a month or two now.

Pretty damn clean and straight, but in a terrible color ( a blah almost green beige color). The thing is, whoever owns it beats the snot out of it. I've seen an older guy and a young kid wheeling it around like they were in a chase scene in some old 70s movie.

They essentially use it as a weapon as they drive, and park it wherever it might fit.

Sometimes they leave it running with the top down.

The other day, it was sporting a new dent in the rear bumper and decklid.

I don't love those cars all that much, but I wanted to rescue this one from a grim future.

Saw a white Solstice GXP coupe tonight, the first Solstice coupe I've ever seen...pretty sweet.

Also saw a Volt on the road for the first time, sort of...was a white one on a flatbed, looks like it had been in a pretty hard front offset crash.

Dodgefan would be happy with this...

I had some time to kill yesterday early evening and decided to cruise through the local Ford, Dodge, and Chevrolet dealership lots to see what was new. I found this glorious beast and definitely have a new affection for RAM 1500s...

IMG_20110710_193804.jpg

It had these great big bucket seats with a huge floor console and automatic shifter (no column shift for this R/T beast). I will say that when the time comes for me to get my long-desired regular cab, shortbed pickup, I think I will definitely consider a RAM 1500 R/T :smilewide:

Looking out my window yesterday at the Chevy building next door...a new silver Caprice police spec sedan in black steel wheel glory, window stickers and all, heading out of the lot on a smaller rollback. Delivery or something. Big 'ole car.

All I have to say friend is this:

:worthless:

:P

I know...was moving slowly, but as I watched, the one time I forgot about having a camera...shame.

Awesome Ram R/T sighting! Love that color, the wheels, the short bed, reg cab, etc...

I know...was moving slowly, but as I watched, the one time I forgot about having a camera...shame.

Awesome Ram R/T sighting! Love that color, the wheels, the short bed, reg cab, etc...

I'll forgive you :smilewide: (just this once!)

Here are some more of the RAM for you to enjoy, since I can't get it off my brain!

IMG_20110711_185115-1.jpg

IMG_20110711_185122-1.jpg

IMG_20110711_185206-1.jpg

IMG_20110711_185135.jpg

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

I even like the 3...3...3...price tag. Favorite number;-) Wheels plus the color are great.

Love the look. Probably wouldn't function for me too well, but then again maybe so. Shorter like a car, but higher as a truck. Get a solid/easy cover for that back bed, and we could be in business.

Headed over the bridge Sunday to check out some south Jersey and poke around a few car lots...since I haven't done so in such a long time.

First stop, Barlow Buick GMC in Woodbury, NJ. Other than the auto show, still haven't had much Regal checking out time. REALLY like the T06/T07 model with the Turbo, 19" wheels, etc and in this White with Cashmere combo too. I'd drive it...the 2.0T intrigues me, as does the German assembly (although now a lot have switched to Oshawa). Feels and looks tank like for solidity. I wanna test this car with the 2.0T SOON...have still not owned a 4-cyl, but the turbo mill here seems flexible.

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Then a little bit further down the road, Pellegrino Chrysler Jeep. I've seen these before but not up close. 70th Anniversary Edition of the '11 JGC Laredo, with special paint, seats, etc. Loud but I really like the copper/orange shade and the multi-texture/color seats. These Jeeps look great.

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Then almost got carjacked in Camden, taking my Mazda Nav's "short distance" route vs. the highway. Fun Sunday afternoon.

Edited by caddycruiser

While on campus this afternoon, passed an all-black Panamera heading the other day. The more I see the car, the more I like what Porsche has done with it.

I do wonder where they got it though. Probably went out to Atlanta.

Went to a Thai restaurant last night that was beside a car wash (the restaurant had great food but lousy ambiance--it was a former Wendys)..but what was really interesting were the 3 gorgeous shiny land yachts at the back of the car wash parking lot---

a medium blue w/ white vinyl top and white interior '69-70 Coupe de Ville.

a white w/ black vinyl top and black interior Lincoln Mk III.

a white w/ white vinyl top '72 Plymouth Fury 4dr ht.

No for sale signs, so I don't think it was a car lot, but still unusual...

A Phaeton (one of 6 sold in the USA!). Two Trailblazer Super Sports in a row, dark blue and black. Two '68 Galaxie convertibles, one a horrible orange and in need of bodywork, the other in factory white with black top. A '67 Impala convertible "For Sale" with bondo smeared over most of both rear quarters (I'd hate to see what's under there!)

Stopped to get gasoline last evening. Pulled away from the pumps and parked to get my change. Young black kid walks by and says "nice car", I said "thank ya". I look over... and he's driving a spotless '94-'96 Caprice, two-tone silver and maroon with giant chrome rims. My car was filthy with bugs and dust from travelling. I was like :huh: