The Bitch, Moan and Whine thread...

something not good just happened to the Toronado and she left a trail of coolant coming into the driveway. Investigation pending daylight.

Good luck with her...I am hoping for a coolant hose (heater hose) rather than a cracked block or something major.

Paintless dent repair should be able to erase that ding. Still enough to piss somebody off, for sure. Sorry man.

People are such asshats in public parking lots....

Today would have been my Dad's 90th birthday. I miss him.

Today my father is 72 and alive...I need to call him. THANKS!

My Lexus has a flat tire :(

As I was driving past the Lexus dealership the other day, it sounded like someone forgot to put motor oil in after an oil change. Very loud, very nasty noise came forth as the car pulled out of the lot...not good for the owner of that Lexus!

Next $h!ass I see that carelessly catapults a goddamn shopping cart in the direction of whatever car I'm driving, I'm going to kill the f@#king bastard by stuffing my fist down his trachea.

Pics:

0c9b8bb4.jpg

UGH, stuff like that really burns my ass. I've damn near jumped down some guy's throat because he missed the cart bin and nailed my car instead. I've never seen somebody get in a car and take off so fast.

Edited by Turbojett

Had a nice dinner with Mom & Dad tonight- Mom still makes a killer scratch-baked apple pie!

MMM...Apple is my fav....

was just a heater hose

About what I thought,....

Water on the knee, going to have to press my powers of self-healing extra hard to get rid of this.

That really sucks, dude...esp as hard as guys like you and I and Camino work with our bodies.

You will be in my thoughts....I've been thinking 59 Lincoln flower car and 57 Pontiac Star Chief thoughts all day...

Although personally I like the 55 Pontiac better, and would prefer a plain two door hardtop 1960 Lincoln.

Actually I think it was 57 that Lincoln Paced the 500...THAT is the vintage Lincoln I want...you KNOW my passion for RWD rag tops.

I'm really annoyed with people who don't respond when you answer their Craigslist ads.

Heh ... glad I'm not the only one to experience that phenomenon recently.

Can we just skip to mid December?

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.models.RadioShows.legos.HO.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"All your lies somehow left me blind" __ George Ducas __ 'Lipstick Promises'

If we have a girl, her name cannot, under any circumstances, be Kesha. That makes me sad.

Wife and I decided that, when we named our kids, none of the girls would have any name that ended in "esha". One-for-one so far.

How about Shenene?

She needs a job that doesn't entail dropping fries when she grows up...? :smilewide:

-----------------------------------------

Anyway, back to my rants:

Venza drivers take the cake when it comes to clueless Toyota owners.

And I would have posted this two days ago, but C&G just HAD to be down at the time. :hissyfit:

Edited by Lamar

Suddenly, I'm relying on the very Sunfire that I've bitched about endlessly in the past.

Most GM cars run poorly longer than most cars run at all. Car and Driver said it, and it is wildly true.

Black Swan just came on and since I've never watched it from the beginning I don't know how much of this crap I have to sit through before the fake lesbian sex scene.

Sounds like EXCITEMENT...maybe you and Vipes can get together.

Anyone notice you can't clean a single damn pot without using a half cup of dish soap now?

Hmmm... I put pots in the dishwasher on the pot setting. That usually takes care of them. But the glass lids sometimes take two cycles to get clean.

• Agree 1

Open Heart Surgery was postponed from today until Friday due to an emergency heart transplant. Someone asked if I was pissed about the change. My reply? "Pissed is knowing that Ch#$r%*et is still in business lying to people. Pissed is also having last weekend's plans for some, uh, "fun", prior to surgery canceled. Having my surgery postponed is a highly minor inconvenience."

*shrugs*

Not much I can do about it; besides, I can recover from the catheterization a bit more and do a few things, too.

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.models.RadioShows.legos.HO.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"You were history with the slamming of the door" __ Celine Dion __ 'It's All Coming Back To Me Now'

From chat the other night.

<§carlet §wo...> taking intro to b&w photography this semester and resenting every minute of it

<balthazar> I took photography and did most of it in B&W, but as you'd expect, I like B&W.

<§carlet §wo...> i loathe printing in the darkroom

8:20 PM

<balthazar> it's cozy in there.

<§carlet §wo...> i find it the most expensive, wasteful, tedious, time consuming, frustrating, unrewarding, and unsatisfying thing i've done throughout all of school.

<balthazar> But... it's 'art'.

<§carlet §wo...> and i understand i need to gain an appreciation of all areas of find art. ok. i appreciated it after the first few weeks. now it's gone downhill and i'm speeding towards hating all photography for the rest of my life.

<§carlet §wo...> and i know i shouldn't complain about getting a good education when there are starving poor kids in africa, blah blah blah.

<§carlet §wo...> sorry to be a negative nancy, i need to get this $h! off my chest.

I loathe left turns deeply....a big annoyance are intersections with the left turn lanes without a turn arrow, or where the turn arrow is on the light but not used...

When possible I follow the UPS drivers' approach of avoiding lefts by making 3 right turns.

(partially a phobia going back over 25 years ago when I was learning to drive in a Dodge Power Wagon w/ a 'lean burn' equipped 318...it tended to stall on left turns).