Random Thoughts Thread

1 minute ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Dealership. However, Carvana allowed me to test drive the Avalanche and do my own inspection on it before I agreed to buy it.  I could back out at any point up to 7 days after signing the papers and taking it home as long as I didn't put more than 1,000 miles on it. I also could have refused delivery at the time of pickup with no penalty to me. 

There is no way all dealerships will move online only, but many will. The profit margin increase for them is too high to not pursue it. 

For people who don't care about cars and just want to point and click on an Altima for $199 a month, online only will work just fine. The only reason I bought the truck I did was because it was the truck it was... but I'm picky like that. 

Online shopping and online reviews were both a huge help to me in buying the Ranger. 

• Like 2

Have been reading Travels with Charlie....if I had to do the trip today....

The original truck used by Steinbeck...

http://www.thecamperbook.com/man-saved-john-steinbecks-van/

Lastly...would love to own a travel trailer. This one is cool and appeals to me aesthetically. Needs to be a more masculine color, but I kind of like the retro vibe. 

• Agree 1

From an actual Craigslist advert or two....found "blu ICE woodworking bandsaw. Sorry I can't get the pic to post any bigger. Someone actually did this conversion....EUFAtYTaPzSuxHW6TQNXkYHzAVha180o1IbIWiMh

On page 20 of thsi thread...

http://www.owwm.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89851&start=285

Edited by A Horse With No Name

Mercedes-Benz has announced their all new Maybach S-Class car with a Bi-Turbo V8 producing 496 HP / 516 lb-ft or torque.  While the current Maybach has the V8 and a V12 motor. The new one will only launch with a V8 and it will also have the Mercedes VQ48 Volts hybrid system that gives an additional 21 HP and 184 lb-ft of torque at take off to move this heavy auto. Power is delivered through an AWD system paired with a 9sp transmission. 

If you want to see more of this luxury barge there is a total of 74 pictures at the link below.

image.png

image.png

image.png

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2021-mercedes-maybach-s-class-sedan-official-debut/

• Sad 1

OUCH, Come on Chevrolet, get your act together for a so/so full size pickup. Reviews of the current full size Chevrolet pickup all highlight the power train options. Yet the interior of sparse, blah cheap plastic on a $60K truck makes this last in comparison to the Luxury and much cheaper RAM or as this one review says is a Greying F-150 pickup both of which for less money has a more luxury interior.

This problem has been around for both GMC and Chevrolet trucks. GM really needs to get their act together in regards to interior quality of their Trucks.

To quote the review: This Silverado Custom Trail Boss' dynamics are surprisingly friendly and its powertrain is amongst the best you'll find in any half-ton pickup. A highly versatile bed and snappy infotainment system are welcome advantages as well, but that dearth of features and unspectacular interior make it a bit tough to recommend. I still think the Ram 1500 provides a more comfortable, premium experience and even the gray-haired F-150 still has a leg up over this Silverado.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/reviews/2020-chevrolet-silverado-1500-review/

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

^ Re-read the article; the Silverado wasn't anywhere near $60K.

The problem most reviewers AND consumers have that only take a passing glance at trucks is; they're not REMOTELY set-up like a sedan is. The variations of trims, body configurations, powertrains & options is staggering in comparison. When the Ram came out, it seemed the press fleet was only stocked with Limited models, because the Ram Tradesman interior is also full of black hard plastics / no luxury.
This article tested a Silverado Custom, the lower tier of trims. Go all the way up to a High Country and then you'll be around $60K.

I for one don't want 'luxury' leather-wrapped dashboards with hand-stitched stitches. Like a  fake hood scoop, it has no purpose AND it's not as durable as a hard surface. That's why the Silverado comes in like EIGHT trims, so anyone can find one that suits them / their budget.

What a concept.

So to try and paint the entire line by looking at one trim is like painting an entire brand by looking at one model.

• Thanks 1

Latest review of the all new 2021 Tahoe Diesel shows it is more fuel efficient with more power than a 2021 Blazer which is a fraction of it's size.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/11/19/2021-chevrolet-tahoe-diesel-fuel-economy/

Latest update on GM's EV plans show that instead of having Cadillac a luxury EV only brand by 2030, GM has moved it up to be pure EV by 2025 with Chevrolet, Buick and GMC a heavy mix of EV, Hybrid and ICE.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/11/18/gm-mary-barra-electric-vehicle-strategy-cadillac-lyriq-hummer/

Funky Lift kit of the Day. Want a taller riding Prius you say, Got it! Want bigger tires you say, Got it! Want it cheap and made in the USA you say, Got it!

A local US based company has come out with a $300 lift kit for all versions of Prius that raises the car 1.5 inches allowing for bigger 27" diameter tires to fit on the auto.

For the AWD Prius, this gives it much desired ground clearance for off road driving as well as running up the mountain to ski.

image.png

https://www.thedrive.com/news/37692/this-company-makes-toyota-prius-lift-kits-and-people-are-actually-buying-them

2 hours ago, David said:

Mercedes-Benz has announced their all new Maybach S-Class car with a Bi-Turbo V8 producing 496 HP / 516 lb-ft or torque.  While the current Maybach has the V8 and a V12 motor. The new one will only launch with a V8 and it will also have the Mercedes VQ48 Volts hybrid system that gives an additional 21 HP and 184 lb-ft of torque at take off to move this heavy auto. Power is delivered through an AWD system paired with a 9sp transmission. 

If you want to see more of this luxury barge there is a total of 74 pictures at the link below.

image.png

image.png

image.png

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2021-mercedes-maybach-s-class-sedan-official-debut/

Not impressed. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, balthazar said:

a telling 2020 snapshot :
My auto insurer is privately owned, and gives policy holders a dividend check every year. Normally it's around $125, but this year's check was $354. A LOT less driving / accidents in 2020...

I have two children who work in the Insurance industry, they would echo this. 

Fighting the urge to go look at this. But loosing the battle. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3443372062414552/?ref=showcase_feed

Image may contain: house and outdoor

Image may contain: car, tree, outdoor and nature

No photo description available.

Image may contain: 1 person

No photo description available.

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Image may contain: tree, car, outdoor and nature

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Robert Hall said:

If I ever spend time on my family farm again, I'd love to have an old truck there...a '73 Ford F100 w/ 6 would be neat.

img.axd.jpeg

Ford and Chevy trucks of this era are rapidly becoming like crack cocaine to me. I absolutely love them. 

People keep saying that manual transmission is dead yet new Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86, Miata, Porsche 911, Honda Civic Type R, Mustang and Camaro are still coming with manuals.  All true enthusiast cars.  Still plenty of people left who appreciate the experience.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Neat Trailer...

My buddy in AZ w/ the FJ 60 and FJ 40 was looking at something like that, he and his wife go camping in the FJ 60...

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, ykX said:

People keep saying that manual transmission is dead yet new Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86, Miata, Porsche 911, Honda Civic Type R, Mustang and Camaro are still coming with manuals.  All true enthusiast cars.  Still plenty of people left who appreciate the experience.

Add Bronco and Wrangler to the list as well. 

• Agree 3

41 minutes ago, ykX said:

Based on comments from all those OEM, I expect manual transmissions to be dead and gone by 2025.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

On the GM front, found even more details in the MarketWatch report on GM's increased investment in EVs. from $20 billion to $27 billion by 2025. They also have announced they will have 30 rather than 20 various EVs on sale by 2025.

To quote what GM announced today:

key elements of GM's plan, including:

• By 2025, GM will launch 30 EVs around the world, and more than two-thirds will be available in North America. Cadillac, GMC, Chevrolet and Buick will all be represented, with EVs at all price points for work, adventure, performance and family use.
  • Engineering advances have increased the previously stated GM-estimated maximum range of Ultium-based vehicles from 400. GM's Ultium-based EVs, when produced, will be capable of driving ranges up to 450 miles on a full charge1.
  • GM's versatile Ultium platform provides the building blocks for everything, from mass market to high performance vehicles – all from a single, common cell in most markets and a set of interchangeable propulsion components.
  • More than half of GM's capital spending and product development team will be devoted to electric and electric-autonomous vehicle programs.
  • GM's second-generation Ultium chemistry is projected to deliver twice the energy density at less than half the cost of today's chemistry. GM is already prototype testing this next-generation technology, which is expected to be available mid-decade.
  • Ultium technology, supported by hundreds of granted patents and pending patent applications, is expected to bring EVs closer to price parity with gas-powered vehicles.
  • Both the GMC HUMMER EV and Cadillac LYRIQ programs were accelerated, along with other vehicles to be revealed at a later date.
  • GM is hiring 3,000 electrical system, infotainment software and controls engineers, plus developers for Java, Android, iOS and other platforms.
  • GM continues to explore third-party licensing for its Ultium EV architecture, batteries and propulsion systems, along with its Hydrotec fuel cell technology developed with Honda.
  • GM, in collaboration with its dealers, will leverage its sales and service capabilities and software-powered innovations to deliver an exceptional customer experience for EV loyalists and new EV customers alike.

These second-generation cells will get closer to cost parity with gas-powered engines due to:

• Cell design that enables higher energy density and uses less non-active material, making more room for the part of the battery that produces energy.
  • Manufacturing efficiencies through GM's Ultium Cells LLC joint venture with LG Chem.
  • Better integration between vehicles and their battery packs, enabling fewer cells and modules.
  • Less expensive cathodes, reduced active material, novel electrolytes and the first use of lithium metal anodes in a GM battery.

GM speeds its EV rollout and pace of innovation

The modular and highly flexible qualities of the Ultium system, along with engineering advances in battery technology, the use of virtual development tools and lessons learned during the HUMMER EV development process, have enabled GM to bring EVs to market much faster than originally planned.

The 2022 GMC HUMMER EV's development time of 26 months – down from about 50 months – is now the benchmark.

The development schedules for 12 vehicle programs have been moved up, including:

• GMC HUMMER EV
  • Three other GMC Ultium variants, including an EV pickup
  • Four Chevrolet EVs, including a pickup and compact crossover
  • Four Cadillacs

In addition, Buick's EV lineup will include two Ultium-based EVs.

After the GMC HUMMER EV, the next EV to launch will be the LYRIQ, Cadillac's first all-electric vehicle, which will arrive in the first quarter of 2022, nine months ahead of schedule.

Much more in the release below.

https://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/home.detail.html/Pages/news/us/en/2020/nov/1119-electric-portfolio.html

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gm-boosts-investment-grows-electric-portfolio-to-lead-in-ev-race-301177462.html

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/gm-boosts-investment-grows-electric-portfolio-to-lead-in-ev-race-2020-11-19

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, David said:

Based on comments from all those OEM, I expect manual transmissions to be dead and gone by 2025.

Care to actually put quotes from these OEMs?

Porsche brought back manual because customers demanded it, Subaru just unveiled 2022 BRZ, so definitely not going to disappear by 2025.  Nissan showed 400Z prototype and also said it will have manual.  2022 Civic type R will have manual as well. Next gen Mustang and Camaro is unknown.

4 minutes ago, ykX said:

Porsche brought back manual because customers demanded it, Subaru just unveiled 2022 BRZ, so definitely not going to disappear by 2025.  Nissan showed 400Z prototype and also said it will have manual.  2022 Civic type R will have manual as well. Next gen Mustang and Camaro is unknown.

Also Ford added manual to top level Bronco because of the customer's demand.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ykX said:

Porsche is owned by VW and while they have justified building a new one, that does not mean with the change to EVs that a manual transmission will survive when they are less efficient than an automatic.

In an interview VW said as long as enough are sold they will build them, but that is no promise of them to last long term.
https://www.thedrive.com/news/32738/vw-is-fine-building-manual-transmissions-but-only-if-you-hypocrites-actually-buy-them

Nissan is struggling so while a concept might have a manual transmission, I would bet that from a cost accounting exercise, they will have a hard time justifying building one and supporting it in the 400Z or what ever they actually call it. Nissan dropped the manual transmission from their truck and SUV offering only Automatic transmissions. There is no commitment from the Company on having manual transmissions in their cash strapped times.

Plenty of stories, but the Honda Civic, Accord, Fit, all have dropped manual transmissions. No More. I suspect the Civic Type R will be a one and done as it was already in development, but the rest of the product line has killed off manuals. Less than 2% of sales does not support a product type.

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1128912_honda-kills-civic-si-coupe-fit-manual-transmission-in-accord

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2021-honda-accord-manual-transmission/

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/10/15/2021-honda-civic-sedan-no-manual-transmission-option/

Mustang and Camaro will probably stick with the manual transmission they have, but with GM and Ford committing more resources and moving up release schedule of EVs to have in GM's case 30 now rather than 20 new EV models on the market by 2025 and EVs do not require a transmission. The days of Manual are closing.

Plus the latest in Class Action Law suit against Ford for their MT82 Transmission I can easily see the manual being killed sooner rather than later.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/06/mustang-mt82-transmission-woes-lead-to-new-class-action-lawsuit/

For the final fun of ICE auto's, I expect the performance area to be where you find Manual transmissions and even then they will be special built purpose dual clutch transmissions with electronic help.

https://www.sae.org/news/2020/01/gm-tremec-corvette-dct-collaboration

• Disagree 1

The question remains if GM's 25 or 30 "new" EV models will be in addition to or replacing, existing models. The half-handful that have been shown were additions.
The Mach-E didn't replace any Mustang, so with Ford dedicated long-term to the Mustang, the Mach-E automatic has no bearing on the manual in the Mustang.

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

I think you are over estimating how much electrics will take over the market.

Not at all my friend.

When you look at human patterns, Most humans are lazy and shifting gears is becoming a smaller and smaller pool of desire. With the cost of Auto's today, we also do not seem to have the interest from Millennials that the generation before them had in auto's.

• College Debt
  • Auto Cost
  • Family Cost
  • Housing Cost
  • Changing interest
  • PANDEMIC Unemployment

The list can go on, but I do not see as many enthusiast in 2025 as there is now or how many were just 5 years ago.

Auto's have moved into an appliance for most and they just want to get from A to B and Back and not have to think about things like Shifting gears.

I honestly would say that by the 3rd full year of Bronco sales that I would not be surprised to see FORD kill the Manual for ICE auto's.

Countries around the world including the US are near bankruptcy, Personal Debt is at all time highs. Things will go away based on the lack of consumer interest and Manual Transmissions is one of them.

IMHO

4 hours ago, balthazar said:

The question remains if GM's 25 or 30 "new" EV models will be in addition to or replacing, existing models. The half-handful that have been shown were additions.
The Mach-E didn't replace any Mustang, so with Ford dedicated long-term to the Mustang, the Mach-E automatic has no bearing on the manual in the Mustang.

GM has stated they currently have planned to have Cadillac a pure EV brand starting in 2025 which would imply the 2026 model year.

If that holds true, then there you have 6 or 7 auto replacements.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, David said:

GM has stated they currently have planned to have Cadillac a pure EV brand starting in 2025 which would imply the 2026 model year.

Cadillac needs to keep at least TWO ICE vehicles for a simple reason: I am not convinced that the new car market is ready to go full BEV in five years.  10-15, sure.  But not five years.

1 minute ago, balthazar said:

That's BA-AAAAADDD news for expensive EV vehicles!

I think it is just bad it general! David is not that far off....granted - this is going to damage EV development as well. People who can barely afford regular cars are really going to struggle trying to change over to EV type stuff. 

The longer our government sits and fights over stuff, the more damage that happens to the economy. I have friends at both GM, Ford, TRW, and even Rocket Loans waiting for a pink slip......

Spending is going to end....very soon......

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, David said:

Plus the latest in Class Action Law suit against Ford for their MT82 Transmission I can easily see the manual being killed sooner rather than later.

Do you have any idea how many class action lawsuits there have been RE automatic transmissions?
You point doesn't apply.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, balthazar said:

David lives in an adjacent HoloDeck to RobertHall, where he dresses like George Jetson and has a robot maid.

Your Pretty funny for living the Amish life style with Blu! :P;) 

3 hours ago, ocnblu said:

So you're finally admitting EV are a hopeless, regional dream not shared with the VAST majority of consumers?

I see you been Huffing Coal again. You need to be careful at the rate your going as you will black lung yourself 6ft under at the rate your going.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

GM has been digging in their vault for some of the older concepts that were drawn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHxmMUQMI1n/

image.png

Ford Transits are now being converted into the latest off road RV by Winnebago.

@A Horse With No Name This could be right up your alley! More cool pics here: https://www.motor1.com/news/455419/2021-winnebago-ekko-ford-transit/

• Agree 1

@oldshurst442 Guess you guys have a Major Crack Drug problem up north. Moose cannot get enough of licking your salt caked cars.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=753282775223716

https://www.facebook.com/709773081/videos/10160402143523082/

Nothing like 1,800 lbs of Moose looking at ya while licking your car clean!

image.png

https://www.thedrive.com/news/37736/now-canada-has-road-signs-telling-people-not-to-let-moose-lick-their-cars

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

On 11/17/2020 at 8:07 AM, A Horse With No Name said:

So is this how Barra's going to do it... they've admitted to losing MANY THOUSANDS of dollars on every Bolt sold AT MSRP... $13,707 MORE OFF MSRP puts the corporation WAY into the hole trying to make ppl take the bait.  This is the sad (but amusing) reality when you get out of wack-o West Coast Amerika when it comes to EV.

7 hours ago, David said:

I see you been Huffing Coal again. You need to be careful at the rate your going as you will black lung yourself 6ft under at the rate your going.

So awkward and grammatically incorrect.  So you're saying that ppl who live in an area with coal-fired electric plants are not allowed to buy EV?  Please clear the air on this.  :smilewide:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, balthazar said:

Plus Ford is telling people to expect very high depreciation on the EV Mustang, and has dropped the price by $3000. Kind of like Pony cars and muscle cars in the 60's, everything has it's saturation point. There is a reason AMC did not sell a quarter of a million Javelins or AMX's in 1971. 

2 hours ago, ocnblu said:

So is this how Barra's going to do it... they've admitted to losing MANY THOUSANDS of dollars on every Bolt sold AT MSRP... $13,707 MORE OFF MSRP puts the corporation WAY into the hole trying to make ppl take the bait.  This is the sad (but amusing) reality when you get out of wack-o West Coast Amerika when it comes to EV.

I think there is a market for electric vehicles, Obviously. VW is selling a ton in Europe, Norway is highly electrified, Tesla is selling a ton of vehicles, Rivian has a bunch of deposits, high interest in electric commercial light delivery vehicles, China is building a bunch of electrics, etc. 

However GM's approach to this is the same thing that caused them to loose all of the brand equity in cars they had like the Impala, Cutlass, Grand Prix, etc. Namesly, making about the dumbest possible production and marketing decisions and expecting people to live with them when other choices are available. 

A Frumpy little hatchback and a Vaporware super truck are way outside the parameteres of what most EV customers want, so the free market will bitch slap GM like it was a 20 dollar whore refusing to give a blow job in a back alley. 

Spelling
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, David said:

@A Horse With No Name This might be even better for the Central and South Americas road trip.

Or navigating the waist deep bullshit in threads here at C and G!

Wonder if there is a Bovine Fecees mode in the 4WD controller....sort of like snow or sand mode in a Jeep 4wd. 

9 hours ago, David said:

GM has been digging in their vault for some of the older concepts that were drawn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHxmMUQMI1n/

image.png

Ford Transits are now being converted into the latest off road RV by Winnebago.

@A Horse With No Name This could be right up your alley! More cool pics here: https://www.motor1.com/news/455419/2021-winnebago-ekko-ford-transit/

I want something lighter and smaller. But thanks for thinking of me. 

13 hours ago, ocnblu said:

So you're finally admitting EV are a hopeless, regional dream not shared with the VAST majority of consumers?

Or a slwoly rising segment of the market that is neither going to take overything voer by 2023 nor will it go away or diminish. Lots of electrics here in Columbus. 

13 hours ago, balthazar said:

That's BA-AAAAADDD news for expensive EV vehicles!

And ICE vehicles also of every stripe. I kind of find it sad. Lots of people will loose jobs, including service writiers, emchanics, engeneers, car carrier drivers, et al. 

• Agree 1

For a guy who spent a good many years absolutely hating Ford, I gotta say they are impressing the hell out of me right now. My Ranger is one of my five favorite ever vehicles...others being 66 Fastback Mustang, 55 Chevy 2 Door, 2002 NB Miata, 2015 diesel Jetta. 

Defroster is best of any vehicle I ahve ever owned, which is just awesome for Ohio fall mornings. Average fuel economy contin eus to drop slightly as he gets broken in and I esxplore the boost in ecoboost more, and also haul more heavy loads of lumber. 

For SUV's though, It would be game over Lincoln if I were buying a luxury SUV. I love the current lineup. Especially the interiors. 

2021-Lincoln-Nautilus-Black-Label-Chalet

2021 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve in Silver Radiance

2021 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve in Silver Radiance

2021-Lincoln-Nautilus-Reserve-Sandstone-

Love the modern architecture of the house also. 

2021 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve in Silver Radiance (left) and Black Label in Flight (right)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Neat Restomod Bronco. I really like Bronco's old or new in light grey. If I get one, I would love cactus grey. But Video is hugely cool. 

1969-ICON-Ford-Bronco-Number-76-Interior

They grey interior sets this off nicely. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, ccap41 said:

2025 is only about 4 years away and you genuinely believe there will be zero manual transmission on the market by then? That's some absurd thinking, IMO. There are also Tacomas and Wranglers with manual transmissions chugging alone quite nicely. 

Tacoma you have to get the top level TRD pro to get the manual though. Were they to offer the manual in other trims, I may well have a Toyota in my driveway rather than a Ford. 

2 hours ago, ocnblu said:

Not unique to GM or EV's, Ford is having to step into that proverbial alley and step up for that $20 whore to get rid of the Ecosport. 

https://fordauthority.com/2020/11/ford-ecosport-discount-reduces-price-by-6750-in-november-2020/

2018-Ford-EcoSport-exterior-008-EcoSport

15 hours ago, David said:

Before we intellectually invest in an alternate universe where GM is sucessfully selling 40 EV's profitably in mass quantity, lets see them do it with one first. If GM were any better at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, they would be obliged to run for public office. 

9 hours ago, David said:

@oldshurst442 Guess you guys have a Major Crack Drug problem up north. Moose cannot get enough of licking your salt caked cars.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=753282775223716

https://www.facebook.com/709773081/videos/10160402143523082/

Nothing like 1,800 lbs of Moose looking at ya while licking your car clean!

image.png

https://www.thedrive.com/news/37736/now-canada-has-road-signs-telling-people-not-to-let-moose-lick-their-cars

Obviously a love sick beast trying to make an unholy alliance with that GM Chevrolet Bolt OCNblu hates so much. 

Spelling
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, trinacriabob said:

It's definitely a Boeing 737.  It also looks like this image piggybacks onto a Ryanair livery - they're the "Southwest Airlines of Europe," but there ain't no free 2 bags on Ryanair ... quite the opposite.  I found this photo funny.  Check out the front door, too.

0e3014b1dfb034cbca6f61d8cea86674.jpg

It's actually a 737 watching Southwest, the largest 737 only airline and largest 737 customer, look at Airbus A320 series. I am sure it isn't happy. 

Capitalization. Horse can't type. Needs new horse shoes on front hooves.
  • Haha 1

Good news, I can go Ranger off roading and nto get my shiny black truck dirty...

https://fordauthority.com/2020/11/virtual-ford-ranger-raptor-cruises-through-grand-theft-auto-5-video/

• Agree 2