Greyhairedpete

OMG, I joined another forum?

I used to post over at MT, looks like everyone bailed, so I decided to give this a shot.

My name is Pete, I'm a 51 yr old trailer salesman from Hillsborough, NJ, and I drive a 2014 red Focus hatchback with the Craptastic transmission.

Thank you

• Upvote 3

Welcome to C&G Pete!   I'm the owner and general admin around these parts. Though I live in Pittsburgh now, I actually grew up in Hamilton NJ and I'm frequently in Edison NJ for work, so not too far from you. 

• Upvote 1

Welcome Pete! There are a few of us that came from MT when their forums kind of just stopped working. So you may recognize a few names. 

Ok, forgive me, but I'm old. Best way to post pics on this site?

As a road salesman, I take a lot of of pics of restorations, hot rods, barn finds, etc. I'd like to share!

Ok, forgive me, but I'm old. Best way to post pics on this site?

As a road salesman, I take a lot of of pics of restorations, hot rods, barn finds, etc. I'd like to share!

When posting, there is a "More Reply Options" which brings up the dialog to attach files.   You should be able to bulk upload pictures that way too. 

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Land of OZ! :P Look forward to seeing what you find on your travels. :D

Yo PETE.  Welcome to the forum, sir.

Hey Pete, you get the idea to come here after I mentioned this place on TUB?

Yup, had no clue this existed.

Please tell your friends  :thumbsup:   

attachicon.gif24932573213_a8d64cd962_z.jpgattachicon.gif25559289615_4d4c7d62d8_z.jpg

From Exoticars USA in Frenchtown, NJ, a completely hand-formed from aluminum, Maserati, complete with V8 power.

This is awesome!!

Also, welcome. There are bunch of us fellow MTers who jumped over here. I wish this place were a little more active.

attachicon.gif24932573213_a8d64cd962_z.jpgattachicon.gif25559289615_4d4c7d62d8_z.jpg

From Exoticars USA in Frenchtown, NJ, a completely hand-formed from aluminum, Maserati, complete with V8 power.

This is awesome!!

Also, welcome. There are bunch of us fellow MTers who jumped over here. I wish this place were a little more active.

Please tell your friends   :thumbsup:  :neenerneener:

This is awesome!!

We have to start Dream Car garage threads and the like...

Im sure those will take off.  We just have to slowly let the C&G guys in on our ways and be patient enough for them to catch on...but Im sure they will take to our Dream Car garage threads.

I know CCAP asked for one a couple of weeks ago...

This is awesome!!

We have to start Dream Car garage threads and the like...

Im sure those will take off.  We just have to slowly let the C&G guys in on our ways and be patient enough for them to catch on...but Im sure they will take to our Dream Car garage threads.

I know CCAP asked for one a couple of weeks ago...

Haha yes i did! I forgot about that.. I actually thought of a good one while I was busy working.. but because I was busy working I forgot. :( 

The Drachma?

Sorry Drew, ever since 2002, the Drachma gave way to the Euro...

Oh...DRAMA...

OK...no drama...just comedy.

Can I get one order of Drama, please. 

Ford Sucks.

Chevy Sucks.

Dodge Sucks.

:smilewide:

Ummm You forgot

Asian Auto's Suck

German Auto's Suck

French Auto's suck even bigger 

Italian Auto's suck the most, Sergio must have blown just about everyone for his job.

:roflmao:

Only ones that do not Suck I think is the smaller communist ones they just blow all the time!

:roflmao:

You guys are free to bring anything you like over from MT.... except the drama.

Oh, those days are gone now.