G37 Coupe Revealed

Autoholic217

Nissan will use the New York Auto Show in April to showcase the 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe — the successor to the popular G35. Leading the enhancements to the second-generation G Coupe is the first-ever application of the new VQ37VHR VVEL (Variable Valve Event and Lift) 3.7-liter V6 engine producing an estimated 330 horsepower.

The G37 Coupe’s refined platform and chassis includes an available advanced 4-Wheel Active Steer (4WAS) system, while braking and handling is targeted to be among the best in the luxury sport coupe class.

Available technological features include a touch-screen navigation system with XM NavTraffic real-time traffic function and a 9.3-gigabyte Music Box hard drive, RearView Monitor and an 11-speaker Infiniti Studio on Wheels by Bose audio system with 24-bit Burr Brown DAC and 3-way door speaker arrays with 10-inch woofers.

The new 2008 G37 Coupe is set to arrive at Infiniti retailers nationwide in August 2007.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Leftlane

Sexy. I've always liked the G35 coupe. This keeps a lot of the same styling themes that made the first one popular but looks modern enough that people would notice.... just like the new CTS. I think Infiniti and Cadillac are both on the right track and BMW and Mercedes should start getting nervous about the North American luxury market.

I love the last G35/350Z's smooth, but cigarette smoke-hoarsed exhaust sound.

These pictures are a bit underwhelming since the back is so plain, and that the car is a test mule.

It could be more pleasant once all the badging is on the back, to make the rear look busier.

Edited by JT64

The styling is better than ever, hp is up.... quality seems great, Still only a B- from me though!

Why? This car should be a hardtop not a coupe! It would be much cooler w/ a B-pillar delete. :angry:

Wow 330 HP for less than 40 grand. That is pretty impressive. I wish GM would make a sub Corvette sportscar with 300 + Hp and a base MSRP of around 32 grand. Personally, the G37 is a much better buy than the Skyline GTR.

GM does. There aren't many left, but the left-over '06 GTOs can be had for under $30k with 400HP.